Those Annoying Little Habits

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by lumpy2, May 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You know the sort of thing. Those littlle mannerisms that drive you nuts.

For me its the silly little pretend cough emanating from someone when I light up a fag several metres away from them. It usually comes from a middle aged, middle classed female with lips pursed like a chicken's bottom, and generally means "I don't actually have a chest problem but I want you to know that I know that you're smoking and I don't approve".

So what little foibles drive you to homicidal rage??
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Human beings existing near me. They do it deliberately, I'm sure of it.
    • Like Like x 15
  3. Snails recent habit of posting bizarre outraged threads. Why cant she just show me her tits instead?
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Amen brother. Especially the ones who were clearly bred from fucking sheep.

I went to Fife last week and ended up on the beach (not exactly the riviera but it was a nice day) sitting in the sun and doing some reading. It was a weekday and there was not a soul for miles around.

A family pitch up, all wicker picnic baskets and tartan rugs, and they promptly decide to park themselves right fucking next to me on an otherwise empty two mile strip of sand.

Humans. Scum of the Earth.
    • Like Like x 10
  5. You know when you get to that stage in a relationship with a lady, & its time to pop that question, "can I stick it up your Arrse love" & she says NO! that's annoying.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. One thread in 2 months? You should have gone to Specsavers.

Oh, and people presuming I have tits is reaaaaaaally annoying.
  7. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Are you trying to say that if you had tits he'd be getting on them?
  8. Glossing over the amusing image of you leaning on your lecturn like Bob Cratchit, thumbing through your Biographia Literaria, surrounded by proles eating pasties and picking sand out of their foreskins, I think you do have a point.
  9. My condolences.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Driving on the motorway at speed with the car behind two inches from my bumper........mind you thats why god invented sunroofs and golf balls.
    • Like Like x 8
  11. You pay through the nose for a ticket to see The Magic Flute and then, just as Papageno whips out his pipe and sings "Der Vogelfänger bin ich ja", some cunt hoiks a big greenie out and coughs his lungs into the stalls.

That's quite annoying.
  12. 3123 that was great.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. If I might stop you right there, I can see where you made your mistake. It was obviously never going to end well.
    • Like Like x 5
  14. So you are that annoying twat that drives at least 10 miles under the speed limit! Cunt! :)
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Bloody Greta Garbo! Bloody Greta Garbo - stark naked save for a shortie nightie.. She was hanging on to the window sill, and I could see her knuckles all white ...