Thornberry damages road surface

Stavanger

Old-Salt
Now then our jezza, nip out and get us a couple of bags of coal lad, there’s enough slack in them kecks for a half hundredweight in each leg

Corby's bike is the Politburo only version with Reynolds 531 frame, dropped handlebars and gears.

Proletariat have to make do with sit-up-and-beg bars and no gears.

All bikes are equal but some are more equal than others.
Yeah, looks like an old school Raleigh- he probably got the idea from going to lots of old school rallies.

Black bike - check
Black coat - check
Black trousers - check
Black shoes - check
Labourite red scarf - check
Yep, you're easily seen against the traffic, love!
It's a funny thing about women, the one that hit me on Gravel Hill back in the 90's swore blind she didn't see me on the Roundabout, that is all 15'6 and 1 and 3/4 tons worth of car. Perhaps it should be mandatory to have all cars in dayglo Yellow

It's a funny thing about women, the one that hit me on Gravel Hill back in the 90's swore blind she didn't see me on the Roundabout, that is all 15'6 and 1 and 3/4 tons worth of car. Perhaps it should be mandatory to have all cars in dayglo Yellow
Great idea, and add a 2ft thick bouncy rubber outer coat as well.

Was she wearing a cycle bone dome and hi vis vest or just hoping that drivers would see her?

Did her husband Sir Christopher Thornberry and her brother in law Lt Gen Richard Thornberry come to visit her in the Poor Hospital or were they doing up her Council House for her?

Last edited:

RigPig

War Hero
Corby's bike is the Politburo only version with Reynolds 531 frame, dropped handlebars and gears.

Proletariat have to make do with sit-up-and-beg bars and no gears.

All bikes are equal but some are more equal than others.
I must be Corbyn’s puppet master. One of my bikes is Reynolds 853, which rather trumps 531.
RP.

Was she wearing a cycle bone dome and hi vis vest or just hoping that drivers would see her?
To be fair, it's the size of a dirigible, I don't think you could miss it in daylight.

Latest Threads