Thornberry damages road surface

aardvark64

Old-Salt
Re-incarnation as a ladies bicycle saddle??? Not for me if the rider is likely to be that heffalump.

TamH70

MIA
I hope the bike made it out okay.

A red light on the front of the bike.
Clearly doesn't know whether she's coming or going.
I can't see a light but I can see an orange U-lock.

I can't see a light but I can see an orange U-lock.
Displaying a disturbing knowledge of cycling there.

You're one of those - I can hardly bring myself to type this but - cyclists. Off to save the planet with your "Look at me I'm so ******* green and woke" lycra-clad wobbly arse, you tree-hugging, tofu-noshing freak.

You're dead to me. DEAD I tells ya.

Black bike - check
Black coat - check
Black trousers - check
Black shoes - check
Labourite red scarf - check
Yep, you're easily seen against the traffic, love!
Don't forget to remove the brake blocks too!

Don't forget to remove the brake blocks too!
How old is that bike?? I mean the machine that is being ridden. The gear change lever is on the down tube, every bike I see now in bike shops has the gear change mounted on the handle bars.

British main roads are only rated for 44 tonnes spread over six axles.
Just saying

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
There’s not much sympathy on here is there?
Should be bloody ashamed of yourselves.

The drivers fine by the way, a little shocked but he says thanks for asking, oh and next time he’ll be sure to be in his 4x4 Hummer!

The drivers fine by the way, a little shocked but he says thanks for asking, oh and next time he’ll be sure to be in his 4x4 Hummer!
He'd need one of these to be safe.

How old is that bike?? I mean the machine that is being ridden. The gear change lever is on the down tube, every bike I see now in bike shops has the gear change mounted on the handle bars.
Comrade Corbyns" Ho Chi Minh " model, available to the proletariat with just 6 years notice. ( party members only )

2C8E4CC600000578-3242021-image-m-56_1442792822099.jpg

Corby's bike is the Politburo only version with Reynolds 531 frame, dropped handlebars and gears.

Proletariat have to make do with sit-up-and-beg bars and no gears.

All bikes are equal but some are more equal than others.

Latest Threads