Thomas Cook makes a t1t of itself

One can only assume that the stewardess who initiated this nonsense is possessed of a pair of spaniel's ears that are far beyond the means of medical science to remedy.

Thomas Cook apologises to trainee accountant threatened with being thrown off flight for wearing crop top

Perhaps this will teach Thomas Cook not to recruit its staff from Islamic State.
I doubt that she led with "Put some clothes on or I will toss your skanky ass off the plane." There is no such thing as a 'Trainee accountant'. She has her degree, therefore she is qualified. She is a poser who wore the swimsuit top in order to show off her tan to those at home who cannot afford winter holidays. Yes, she will have a cardi in her carry-on as it is a bit parky once you get beyond customs.

Thomas Cook need to grow a pair, as does accountant for admitting she was intimidated, rather than at fault. Too damn precious to work in a high stress environment, which accountancy is for the first few years.

Thomas Cook will only let you fly if you're over 40 (age and BMI) wearing a too tight Toon top and lagered up. Gen dit.

I doubt that she led with "Put some clothes on or I will toss your skanky ass off the plane." There is no such thing as a 'Trainee accountant'. She has her degree, therefore she is qualified. She is a poser who wore the swimsuit top in order to show off her tan to those at home who cannot afford winter holidays. Yes, she will have a cardi in her carry-on as it is a bit parky once you get beyond customs.

Thomas Cook need to grow a pair, as does accountant for admitting she was intimidated, rather than at fault. Too damn precious to work in a high stress environment, which accountancy is for the first few years.
'She is a poser who wore the swimsuit top in order to show off' - and the problem is?

This country needs more showing off by pretty girls (and photographers who understand the challenges of backlighting).

I can't help feeling that anyone whose mind immediately ponders the challenges of accountancy when looking at this photo needs professional help.

1552549379214.png

Wearing a bra on a plane???????

Without any tits?
What she was wearing was a crop top and only one step away from a burka.

This is a bra (and some other stuff):
1552550716082.png

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
'She is a poser who wore the swimsuit top in order to show off' - and the problem is?

This country needs more showing off by pretty girls (and photographers who understand the challenges of backlighting).

I can't help feeling that anyone whose mind immediately ponders the challenges of accountancy when looking at this photo needs professional help.

View attachment 382438
Not me, I'm more worried that her trousers are tucked up under where her tits would be if she had any!

Not me, I'm more worried that her trousers are tucked up under where her tits would be if she had any!
The high waistline shows off her arrse to best advantage but you have to look at the reflection in the window to appreciate this nuance.

Latest Threads