Thomas Cook makes a t1t of itself

One can only assume that the stewardess who initiated this nonsense is possessed of a pair of spaniel's ears that are far beyond the means of medical science to remedy.

Thomas Cook apologises to trainee accountant threatened with being thrown off flight for wearing crop top

Perhaps this will teach Thomas Cook not to recruit its staff from Islamic State.

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/latest-snowflake-outrage.271416/post-9149546

Bang thread gone

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
She could have sat next to me, I wouldn’t have complained.
Oh and I would.

Mentioned several times on the Snowflake thread.
In the wrong place then, unless the cabin staff involved were Millenials which, unless Thomas Cook has seriously redirected their HR policy away from the Grumpy Old Boiler segment, which I strongly doubt, is hardly likely.

Further, as I am no snowflake and would have willingly championed said damsel against assorted Thomas Cook dragons, not a snowflake-related issue.

We're discussing a greatly wronged 21 year-old who scrubs up rather well. Those who find this offensive or find themselves in any way triggered should f@ck off back to their safe space.

On a more serious note, can anyone attempt to explain how the cabin crew of a designated holiday airline could have made such a bad call?

In the wrong place then, unless the cabin staff involved were Millenials which, unless Thomas Cook has seriously redirected their HR policy away from the Grumpy Old Boiler segment, which I strongly doubt, is hardly likely.

Further, as I am no snowflake and would have willingly championed said damsel against assorted Thomas Cook dragons, not a snowflake-related issue.

We're discussing a greatly wronged 21 year-old who scrubs up rather well. Those who find this offensive or find themselves in any way triggered should f@ck off back to their safe space.

On a more serious note, can anyone attempt to explain how the cabin crew of a designated holiday airline could have made such a bad call?
She wants her 15 minutes and it was posted in the right place

She wants her 15 minutes and it was posted in the right place
She didn't initiate the incident and she got a speedy public apology from a major company in a leading national newspaper because officers of the company in question indulged in weapons-grade knobery - no snowflakery involved.

She didn't initiate the incident and she got a speedy public apology from a major company in a leading national newspaper because officers of the company in question indulged in weapons-grade knobery - no snowflakery involved.
She fucking larged it bit time then all over twitter, mate sent it to daily mail

Wearing a bra on a plane???????

Without any tits?

Last edited:

Latest Threads