thissiteisshiiite - a lesson in love

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by TheIronDuke, Feb 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Jesus fucking Christ you poxed twatdangle, if you want you spaz a forum at least try to act like a pro, you know?

Great huge posts of cut 'n paste bollocks just pisses people off, which I am sure is your intent.

Someone here irritated you have they? Bless. Why not go for a DoS attack? Or dust off and phlash the fuckers from space. Its the only way to be sure.

But please, spare us your Amateur Night At The Old Alhambra?

Anybody know any good file sharing sites?
  2. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I don't know what this cnut is doing but all the posts after this tosser are coming up balnk
  3. Whilst I wont deny this spam-bot is a cnut (is that anthropomorphism?) - the posts following it do show up (in my FF anyway). They don't initially but after I have 'clicked' on the page beside the post they appear.
  4. OK on mine.
  5. Fine on mine too
  6. If all you are seeing is blank posts you can also just press CTRL-A which will select all the content on the page... at which point the white on white text which is the result of this c0ckw1t's spam on any subsequent posts on the page becomes white text on blue background
  7. He/she is amusing.
  8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I think it might be a tautology?

Heads down. Incoming erudition.
  9. Okay it is fine on mine now too (I am just scared to be different).

And I take back the spam-bot (and thus the anthropomorphism query) - it seems to be a sad excuse for a real person.
  10. cnuts are useful ... if I were to compare it to something I'd compare it to a Broon

edit to say : no erudition likely from this callsign, move along
  11. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

You're the only one that thinks so. Is it your alter ego? 8O

If so expect a kicking :D
  12. As it turns out - possibly was.....

Seeing as my original belief that the 'spam' was the result of a bot and not a human turned out to be false, the anthropomorphism query was redundant. But spam-bot and cnut - could be the same and thus I was repeating myself anyway.

I had a point when I started this... fucked if I know what it was now.....

EDIT:- just to clarify.....
  13. You're a bit of a cunt, aren't you?

Please tell me you've had your flange tubes removed so you can't reproduce.
  14. Could be, afterall you're not exactly aware when one comes into play are you.

It is seeing as people are getting all wound up over it. :lol: