This'll feck your day up!

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by TheLordFlasheart, Feb 26, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I want one of those...think the QM will let me swop my 5.56 for that lol

2. I got half way through the clip and the only words that came, were "Jesus"

You can have my one baggy, i believe I would not be able to stop shooting cars on a range If I had one...

good find lol

3. If you listen carefully tou can hear the gunner saying "AV IT" :lol:

4. Now that's what I call 'bringing it on'

can I have a go Mister?

They should fit those bad biatches to the front of our Combat Engineer Tractors... Bit of bund busting then let loose the Dogs of War Engineer stylee..

Hmm.. GEMS idea going in... :wink:

Although I reckon this is what most get. See the awesome vids, join up, then reality strikes.... http://users.rcn.com/sitzkrieg/war/_airforcejobs.wmv

5. Anyone else notice how handsome the door gunner was?

Must be an international thing? pig ugly pilots, dashed good looking gunners :D

6. Holy Sh*t, if only they had fitted 2 forward firing on the skids of the Scout and 1 in each door............what a formidable piece of equipment that would have been :lol: :lol: :twisted: The Falklands would have been a whole different ball-game!!! 8O

7. Ah yes, nice as it is, if the British Army issued it you'd only get 100 rds, and have to return the brass :?

8. Nice idea, but how were you going to get the Scout airborne once you'd added ammo? :D

9. I'll take two then :D :D

On a more serious question. Is the sight much use on that, or is it a case of get a rough aim and correct on splash?

10. Op, are you on about the kitties or the gatling gun??

11. the Gatling gun Flash, the kitties sight picture appears to be spot on 8)

Still, very good video, and I still want one. Maybe to go with that scorpion CVRT from the NAAFI :lol: 8O

12. I would think the gatling is aimed al la shotgun style. And it would be tres easy to walk the almost continual line of lead onto target.

Cant remember if this has been seen on here before, its a prototype gun that claims to fire up to a million rounds a minute (yes, a million!)
    http://www.metalstorm.com/04_videos/large_video_advice.html
    (Ive only linked the page, scroll down to 36 Barrel Prototype, its a largish D/L, 14 mb) Lots of other interesting stuff on Metal Storms site too.

13. Something that looked rather scary was the railgun they were looking to put on the USN ships. Long range very powerful.