This years holiday.

Toasty in Malta, finally got away.

Whats the price of tabs over there?

Is the duty free shop at the airport any cheaper for tabs now the UK has fucked off out of the EU?

Cancelled ours.
US borders are not yet open & I didn’t really fancy walking around wearing a face mask in the Florida heat anyway.
Virgin Atlantic are letting you defer your flights free of charge until April 2023.

Waiting at Heathrow now for trip to Dubai, not a holiday, couple of weeks for work but meeting up with old friends :)

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
20210913_171513.jpg

Sunshine in Orkney

The current mrs_mush treated me to a couple of nights at The Star in Alfriston (Alex Polizzi's hotel as seen on the tellybox) Very nice it was too and I didn't realise that that Alex is only 4' tall if that.

Weekend in Londonistan flying dwn from EDI to london city on Friday weekend in the Ibis she has the touristy thing booked . Saturday at the tower, followed by a river trip .... food
Sunday, she has us going to see wicked in the afternoon followed by dinner with our daughter in the evening

strangely, I am looking forward to it.... fly home Monday afternoon

Weekend in Londonistan flying dwn from EDI to london city on Friday weekend in the Ibis she has the touristy thing booked . Saturday at the tower, followed by a river trip .... food
Sunday, she has us going to see wicked in the afternoon followed by dinner with our daughter in the evening

Make sure you've had your jags!

964ST

LE

Are you meeting the Beefeaters?

late night tonight for me , and a nicde bottle of red earlier , so that just went straight over ny head
Must have been a good bottle, you've replied to yourself! :D

Latest Threads