This years holiday.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
It's that time of year again adverts are full of them. Where are you all going this year?
I reckon we're off to Minorca or Ibiza in the summer. Maybe Thailand in the winter.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Amsterdam.

Again.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Lyon, in the late Spring.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Nah. Love the art - Rijksmuseum, Rembrandt's house, The Hermitage and so on.

Quite possibly my favourite place in the world.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Nah. Love the art - Rijksmuseum, Rembrandt's house, The Hermitage and so on.

Quite possibly my favourite place in the world.
Boyfriends sister and husband used to live there. Spent plenty of time pottering about museums, he's an artist so had all the passes. I've looked at all them paintings, no idea why they bother, looking at a paint brush gives me back ache.

Canary Islands in March hopefully

I live permanently in deepest Algarve far away from the tourists and other such summer complaints. What are these 'holidays' of which you speak?

OZ

Isle of Man for the TT.

No place I'd rather be in June. Could get a reasonable holiday abroad for less cost but its the greatest racing on the planet, bar non.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Isle of Man for the TT.

No place I'd rather be in June. Could get a reasonable holiday abroad for less cost but its the greatest racing on the planet, bar non.
Used to love it. Watching the mayhem outside Busheys, thinking you're the dogs ballocks slinging something into a bend and someone goes underneath you.
Not daft enough anymore and far too creaky.

Malta late April/early May. Again. Although I work in insurance and the way the weather is at the moment the annual bonus might only stretch to a day out to Torquay in February.

Latest Threads