this wouldnt happen anywhere else

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Grumblegrunt, Aug 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

2. Gypsies: living proof Adolf had at least one good idea...:twisted:
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Saw that earlier today - I noticed she had them out with 24 hours! But, the article I read, may have been BBC, said that to be classed as Squaters, they weren't able to force their way in. If that's correct then did she leave her house insecure?
  4. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Except in the NAAFI about twenty hours ago?
  5. And Motorways, National pride, cool uniforms, an excellent army, but apart from that.......................................
  6. Living proof that Adolf failed.
  7. Yawn! Flash meet bang, bang this is flash!

When you think about it, she only has herself to blame!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Well, he was a bloody foreigner, old boy!^_~
  9. WRONG!, my old heart, THEY were to blame, they should,nt damn well BE here. Lying thieving freeloading scumbags.
  10. She let them in for **** sake, we don't need immigration officers, we need bouncers!

e.g "Political asylum, wearing them shoes, do me a favour and **** off!"
  11. The bitch was a party to letting the ***** in, now it's bitten her on the arse and she's whining.
  12. Yes, "just deserts" springs to mind. No doubt the dozy bint will be doing her job with a bit more vigour from now on.
  13. VW (Audi & Porsche, the concept of the semi auto assault rifle (MP44/StG44), better tanks, organised paratroopers, rockets (with Von Braun who when working for NASA took the septics to the moon) and his influence got Mussolini to get the trains running on time in Italy....[clarkson top gear]not easy[/clarkson top gear].

Other than that he got a tad carried away with his own importance and standing in the world, house painters though, what can you do?

If I get chance later I will recount two tales of immigration pertaining to the UK, both from my time as a plod .... I've just got to nip off for dinner.
  14. Very keen on stamping out cruelty to animals as well. Germany as some of the most stringent laws against animal abuse in Europe, and most of them were adapted from laws brought in by Adolf, Goering etc.