This will put a stop to global warming

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by flamingo, Sep 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

A hand-powered vibrator? Just what the starving millions in Africa have been waiting for! Here's an idea - why not just use a hand?

By the way, it's $100, about three years wages for it's target audience.

OK, who can come up with any more third-world or environmentally friendly sex toys?

p.s. Sorry, I couldn't find any pictures of one in use, but I'm sure somebody will!
  2. Wouldn't it be a bit more environmentally friendly if it had a clockwork escapement, thus not requiring the rechargeable batteries? But then, it wouldn't be a new invention, seeing as one was produced in 1870.

If it could perform a hysterectomy after a random number of operations, it could reduce starvation in the Third World.
  3. Yep. I have such a device that I will be using next week in the far East. It's called a co ck. No batteries required although it does get hand cranked every now and then.
  4. Sadly, your link doesn't provide any pics.

How about the Mk1 & Mk1a original versions. The last time I had a complaint with the Mk1, I used the Mk1a to shut her up.

It's the way ahead.

5. My God,

Could only happen on ARRSE

Well Done that man!
  6. The last time I was at the tomb of the unknown warrior, Michael O'Rafferty, who really was unknown as a warrior, but very well known as a plumber, I met a fella who showed me his latest invention. It was a rotary back-scratcher. The scratching was done by a shortened bog-brush and the rotations were imparted by a Black & Decker. He had to keep it stuffed down his shirt all the time, because it was difficult to take it out and put it back in. However, the upside of this was that folks on the street kept offering him loose change, because they thought he was a hunchback. He was making a bomb!

He also told me a fact that rather disappointed me. It seems that yon Armstrong fella, who went to the moon, didn’t even take his trumpet with him.

7. Madam, are you outraged by power outages at the point of orgasm? Frustrated by falling volts during your most vivid voyeur visulisations? Regularly cheated of George Clooney's charms by a capricious current capability?

Prevent your libido becoming overloaded with our unique world wide patented device, sold with Papal approval by Catholic priests everywhere.

Bigger than GM, longer than the Manhattan Tunnel, even more exciting than a Gordon Brown speech.

Introducing . . .

The best Irish invention to fill an empty space since Guinness. Coming to a confession box near you. Try before you buy.
  8. Get that in the Dragons' Den.Give it to the hard faced female."It's in!"