This Week's Army Scandal in The Scum

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pasty Boy, Feb 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. FIVE Queen’s bodyguards filmed themselves having group sex with a girl in an Army barracks.

The Life Guards troopers — members of the British Army’s most senior regiment — staged the late-night orgy less than a mile from Buckingham Palace.

They then distributed copies of the video among colleagues.

Whilst it may be good skills for the lads - why do these idiots insist on getting caught?

If you do make a video/take pictures, at least have the intelligence to keep your faces out of the picture.

Also how did they know that they were Life Guards? - Still wearing their shiny kit?

2. thier helmets were in plain sight alledgedly :twisted:

3. Michael Palin filmed it?! 8O :lol:

4. Or did you possibly mean that their helmets were impaling...? :twisted: :lol:

6. Please will someone take my keyboard away & stop me drinking all this coffee... :oops: :roll:

7. Probably Knew they were life guards from their riding style.

8. I've just read the article. :D :D :D :D

The ringleader should be promoted immediatly, he shows exactly the sort of style, charisma and leadership that is lacking in so many of today's JNCOs. :wink:

Up the Cavalry :D

9. One of them fell off?

10. Anybody got a link? (I can't be arrsed buying a paper).

11. daz

daz LE

12. One for the Values and Standards Book-she certainly showed "selfless commitment" :oops:

13. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Loved the bit in the text of the Scum article where it talks about the 'disgusted squaddie' that contacted the Sun; 'money grabbing opportunist squaddie' would perhaps be more appropriate.

Whta's the betting that the video has been well and truly copied around our noble Scum journos??

14. Are these the same cnuts that took a full page advert in Soldier, on the eve of Desert Driveby II declaring themselves as 'The Paper behind our Boys?'

Behind our boys all right, holding a fcuking Fairbain-Sykes.

BOYCOTT THIS B A S T A R D RAG.

I think this should be our next campaign , boycott the Scum, and buy a proper paper.

Now if only the Torygraph or FT had tits in , we could all get proper news, raise the reading standard across the Army and start the day with a nice pair of Essex chebs.

BOYCOTT THE SUN.

15. I like the bit about "less than a mile away from Buckingham Palace". As if they were going to ring Liz and her to join in. :roll:

Instead of wasting money on teams of squaddies to tour the country promoting the army(KAPE, RRT etc) why not send these lads, plus the video, round some schools instead.

"Remember kids, Army life isn't all windsurfing and rockclimbing. Last night we drank loads of beer, went 5 up on some scutter and got paid for it"

It would be like the storming of the Winter Palace at my local ACIO