This weekends pissup/pub crawl

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ugly, Dec 3, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

2. have a good one ,unfortunately i will not be attending , due to being "booked" for a wedding by the bird , people i dont know , in a place i've never been , or will go again , sounds like a recipe for making a proper c-unt of myself with no regrets whatsoever.;
    i'll look forwards to mondays tales/pictures of drunken debauchery ,arrests , skiffing , fighting , tramp sh*gging , and general hilarity.

shortfuse out.

3. Yeah, have a good weekend y'all.. take lots of photos those poor souls not able to come and play need to be kept updated.

4. Same here shortfuse double booked on a course. No doubt I will be wrecked at some point on the weekend. I have the T-Shirt to wear tomorrow night in honour of the event and I will try to get some of my own photo's.

Look forward to the After Action Review on monday as I will need due to the day that is planned..... New Software :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: And I have delivered all the training so I will need some form of escapism.

GOOD LUCK ONE AND ALL :wink: :wink:

5. We'll do our best :wink:

Stumpy is coming too
    :lol:

6. there's still time to ebay the invite and do a Lord Lucan.

7. have a good one guys , i won't be able to go, mind if the easter one is on i will be able to do that as it is easier for me.

8. Have a nice one I'll be covering the night shift.

9. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

All the best from me too. I'm sure you'll have a great time - make sure the pics make it to the Gallery...

10. And no censoring!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. Cheers!

Pics will be up on Monday,
    If we don't get arrested and the film/camera taken as evidence....

Beebs 8O

12. Fechh after a high powwer ed meeting thoiught it was tonight........ booze and rv..... bad

ahh well now back to get on it

See you all to morrow must dash

13. do you guys get togehter every weekend? do you all know each other or is it open to anyone? where do you mete up all over the place?

14. Dunno really ask doris!!

15. Miffy i think you are BB in sheeps clothing but then i'm drunk!

Beebs x

PS off to pub for trial run.............

Got to love alcohol!!!!!!!!!!