This weekends pissup/pub crawl

ugly

LE
have a good one ,unfortunately i will not be attending , due to being "booked" for a wedding by the bird , people i dont know , in a place i've never been , or will go again , sounds like a recipe for making a proper c-unt of myself with no regrets whatsoever.;
i'll look forwards to mondays tales/pictures of drunken debauchery ,arrests , skiffing , fighting , tramp sh*gging , and general hilarity.

shortfuse out.

Yeah, have a good weekend y'all.. take lots of photos those poor souls not able to come and play need to be kept updated.

shortfuse said:
have a good one ,unfortunately i will not be attending , due to being "booked" for a wedding by the bird , people i dont know , in a place i've never been , or will go again , sounds like a recipe for making a proper c-unt of myself with no regrets whatsoever.;
i'll look forwards to mondays tales/pictures of drunken debauchery ,arrests , skiffing , fighting , tramp sh*gging , and general hilarity.

shortfuse out.
Same here shortfuse double booked on a course. No doubt I will be wrecked at some point on the weekend. I have the T-Shirt to wear tomorrow night in honour of the event and I will try to get some of my own photo's.

Look forward to the After Action Review on monday as I will need due to the day that is planned..... New Software :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: And I have delivered all the training so I will need some form of escapism.

GOOD LUCK ONE AND ALL :wink: :wink:

shortfuse said:

shortfuse out.
We'll do our best :wink:

Stumpy is coming too
:lol:

shortfuse said:
have a good one ,unfortunately i will not be attending , due to being "booked" for a wedding by the bird , people i dont know , in a place i've never been , or will go again , sounds like a recipe for making a proper c-unt of myself with no regrets whatsoever.
there's still time to ebay the invite and do a Lord Lucan.

have a good one guys , i won't be able to go, mind if the easter one is on i will be able to do that as it is easier for me.

Have a nice one I'll be covering the night shift.

All the best from me too. I'm sure you'll have a great time - make sure the pics make it to the Gallery...

Bad CO said:
All the best from me too. I'm sure you'll have a great time - make sure the pics make it to the Gallery...
And no censoring!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fechh after a high powwer ed meeting thoiught it was tonight........ booze and rv..... bad

ahh well now back to get on it

See you all to morrow must dash

do you guys get togehter every weekend? do you all know each other or is it open to anyone? where do you mete up all over the place?

Unfortunateley Neo will be making a cnut of himself at the Mess do on Saturday but with god's speed and a good wind (ooer) I will be pumping the snail for a debrief next week when I am on odd manouvres!!!!!!!!!

Once more into the breach you arrseers!!

miffy said:
do you guys get togehter every weekend? do you all know each other or is it open to anyone? where do you mete up all over the place?
miffy said:
A neighbour of mine collects military vehicles. He had a workshop built which is as big as a house to work on them in. He has about seven of them ambulences jeeps and a halftrack tank thingy too.
miffy said:
Tracy Edwards? isn't she the one that sails and stuff/ why don't you like her then? shes brave i think so anyway
Personal Information: miffy

Interests: sex
Signature: boyz will be boyz
Miffy (BB, whoever or whatever), if I'm ever rushed into the hospital you work in by 'ambulence' do me a favour, don't become involved in my care. I'd rather not have notes that read, 'She's not very well I think that she might be sick, but I'm to blatantly thick to understand this techminolgical stuffy thingy. BB.'

Beebs :?

PS I have a hang-over......and a son-shine-baby-boy and a slug in PJ's and a broken Papa and a teenager who looks less than slightly bemused.

blessed baby cakes said:
PS I have a hang-over......and a son-shine-baby-boy and a slug in PJ's and a broken Papa and a teenager who looks less than slightly bemused.
At least he is only slightly bemused and not slightly used. But goodness me, I tried.

Papa is definitely broken. I think the quote "I survived the Iraqis, I can survive BBC and Dale" is a wrong un. he he he he

Now where are my party pants? :roll:

blessed baby cakes said:
miffy, go away, as a senior H grade you need to check out a dictionary if not you need to try to fly under another flag.

Beebs x
im not stupid i hope! just i cant spell very good of i have problems with dyslexia. i wasnt mening to upset anyone was just told this site was a laff thats all and have must of said something to upset you so soz :(