• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

This w/e

Have heard through grapevine that a certain Yeomanry Regt ,*cough RWxY cough* had a good w/e MATTs and Ranges etc, sure as sh*t beats mine, a birthday party full of 9 year olds! mind you it was better organised than SC08!

Will any one dare confirm this!

check your PM!

I had a top Sunday!

Map reading MATT coupled with orienteering! perfect way to spend a sunny Sunday morning - bar the blisters from my new issue boots! ......... now where has the which boots to buy thread gone ?

So it is true....despite all the rumblings and airing of views on here, I take it thats why the thread has vanished, things getting to close to the bone...............

STOP!

Posting any references to RWxY will earn the wrath of the TM!

RWxY....RWxY....and so on! not my unit I dont care!

Apparently if you say 'RWXY' three times in the mirror a massive wyvern appears and eats you.

FFBox said:
RWxY....RWxY....and so on! not my unit I dont care!
Close its a giant two headed chicken... Brown and Maroon in colour. If you are really unlucky a big grey eagle pecks at your bollocks too

The problem is not so much the RWxY as the few blokes within it that choose to air dirty laundry in public.

I agree, but was it seen as a last resort? was the CoC listening to what was being said by the boys? but most of all will anything change because of whats been posted on here? its not the first time arrse has been used in this way and I doubt it will be the last.

Bravo_Bravo said:
The problem is not so much the RWxY as the few blokes within it that choose to air dirty laundry in public.
Few.. try just one young twat!

Names were mentioned and had to be pulled.. Didn't help with the various witchhunts from RHQ

FFBox said:
Have heard through grapevine that a certain Yeomanry Regt ,*cough RWxY cough* had a good w/e MATTs and Ranges etc, sure as sh*t beats mine, a birthday party full of 9 year olds! mind you it was better organised than SC08!

I thought you liked 9 year olds?

Yes - i thought it was a good weekend all in all. certainly the food in the evening was good (well done the chef!) though i think it proves we need more time on the ranges.

NINJA69 said:
FFBox said:

I thought you liked 9 year olds?

I've got that CRB certificate says I can like them!!

CrapGame said:
Yes - i thought it was a good weekend all in all. certainly the food in the evening was good (well done the chef!) though i think it proves we need more time on the ranges.

Doesn't everyone need more time on the ranges?