This U.S Marine is so awesome

BornSlippy

Old-Salt
We can ask him anything in this thread! : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115543911

Here is his picture:
Picture001-16.jpg
so cool

btw no one here is a member of bb.com are they? :)

and how did you stumble across this website then?? :wink: jarrod would probably like this link as well!

I thought we'd hear from Jarrod. :p :p You must be slipping though, guy. 4th post down :? :? Better get a hustle on or the other bitches will stake their claims. :twisted:

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh fcuk - why did you make me see that!?!?!?

Now I'm going to have to be BAD!

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
jarrod248 said:
Command_doh said:
jarrod248 said:
I hate it when yanks speak if he can keep his mouth shut especially when he's eating something I'll introduce my wisdom to him.

He looks a bit weedy for a Marine, Jarrod. You go for that sort? I put you down as more of a man - mountain lover...

I don't like porkers, nice and skinny and pert... oh..oh errr back in a bit

You don't like a bit of a belly with the muscles? Damn, thats me out of the window then....

Its always a shot to the ego having a shirt lifter fancy you... :D

Ive just read through that site and to be honest, I havent got a farkin clue what they are on about. Is this some sort of yank text speak?

Bugsy

LE
What's the matter with you all? He's just taking a piccie for his Ma to show her he's now got hair under his arms. Didn't we all do that?

MsG

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
BornSlippy said:

Not until a few moments ago. Dont ask about Marines and water sports. They ban you for that. Somebody get his email addy? I feel we could make a right sloppy mess together. Unf.

NURSE!!!

TheIronDuke said:
BornSlippy said:

Not until a few moments ago. Dont ask about Marines and water sports. They ban you for that. Somebody get his email addy? I feel we could make a right sloppy mess together. Unf.

NURSE!!!

back in a bit :twisted:

I keep a facebook profile of an innocent young 17 year old girl just for this kinda thing,
just awaiting this muppets reply :D

cancerman

Old-Salt
Reading through it they do all sound gay!!!........a thought do the sceptics know what a wah is?
But knowing them they would not know one if it jumped up and smacked them in the mouth

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
cancerman said:
thought do the sceptics know what a wah is?

No. They dont. Lets keep it that way, shall we?

Soooooo, anybody know of any good guest houses in Cumbria?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
jarrod248 said:
Work hard and I will give you a poking, you know it's something to aim for.

Yes. Good. Have a word with my LO would you? Thanks. Nice to talk to you.

Jesus.

That Gyrenes as Ghey as Richard Simmons. Just made it out of PI and acting as though he were Gunny Dan Dailey with 2 MoH's.

futurebootie said:
I keep a facebook profile of an innocent young 17 year old girl just for this kinda thing,
just awaiting this muppets reply :D

Oh, fcuk...that was YOU?!?! 8O :twisted: