This U.S Marine is so awesome

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BornSlippy, Apr 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is he gay?

2. I thought they all were??

3. and how did you stumble across this website then?? :wink: jarrod would probably like this link as well!

4. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

He looks a bit weedy for a Marine, Jarrod. You go for that sort? I put you down as more of a man - mountain lover...

5. I thought we'd hear from Jarrod. :p :p You must be slipping though, guy. 4th post down :? :? Better get a hustle on or the other bitches will stake their claims. :twisted:

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Oh fcuk - why did you make me see that!?!?!?

Now I'm going to have to be BAD!

7. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

You don't like a bit of a belly with the muscles? Damn, thats me out of the window then....

Its always a shot to the ego having a shirt lifter fancy you... :D

8. Ive just read through that site and to be honest, I havent got a farkin clue what they are on about. Is this some sort of yank text speak?

9. What's the matter with you all? He's just taking a piccie for his Ma to show her he's now got hair under his arms. Didn't we all do that?

MsG

10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Not until a few moments ago. Dont ask about Marines and water sports. They ban you for that. Somebody get his email addy? I feel we could make a right sloppy mess together. Unf.

NURSE!!!

11. back in a bit :twisted:

12. I keep a facebook profile of an innocent young 17 year old girl just for this kinda thing,
    just awaiting this muppets reply :D

13. Reading through it they do all sound gay!!!........a thought do the sceptics know what a wah is?
    But knowing them they would not know one if it jumped up and smacked them in the mouth

14. Whoever Dr Frankesnstein is, the man deserves a medal.
    I'm p1ssing myself after reading that. Good drills sir.