This should take you back, not PC

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ugly, Feb 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

2. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Not wanting to be seen as not impartial:
    Lodge?

3. "Would ye like a chicken supper Bobby Sands..." *dances*

4. PMSL.......Watch the weight fly away....the Bobby Sands way. Guaranteed to have the drastic results required that makes you half a man in 69 days or .......well we know the final result.

Slow death was too good for the national slimmer of the year.

Have fond memories of 2 UDR placing sandwiches and horror bags on the memorial in XMG.

fastmedic

5. My old man has just cracked up reading that!

6. Ah - the smallest beach in Ireland - Bobby Sands.

7. His funeral was notable. Pallbearers were designed to be sympathetic in appearance. Six pygmies dressed in the Sands colours(custard yellow) performed the hop, skip and jump to the graveside.

The sermon consisted of the Slimfast anthem closely followed by Ginsters lament! Gordon Ramsay read a passage from 'Foods to Die For'.

Much was made of the suggestion that Sands was to be cremated, however investigations revealed that there were insufficient remains for combustion to be effective!

Sands will be remembered by the community of 'H' block at the Lazy K for many things.......however his love of prison food will not be one of them.

fastmedic

8. What a really clever and diplomatic way to bridge the differences, just when everything's running so "nice an' peaceful" like. Uggers, you must be dead proud of yerself thinking up that one! 'S'hett Leuüt!

MsG

9. It's squaddy humour mate. You know respect doesn't come into it. Much the same is said about the proddies. Don't go working yourself up or we'll have to fetch matron.

10. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Look at the second post, it makes out an orange lodge band to be queer folk! Who said I wasnt fair!

11. It had me laughing,well done ugly

12. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Just checking this is the NAAFI isnt it?

13. Our lot took him a xmas dinner to his plott in the 80's..... lagged myself laughing.... local were not impressed

14. I have a lot to thank jimmy sands for ......................a 3.0 S Capri paid for by the overtime he provided.

15. Member of the 1981 IRA Synchronised Slimming Team weren't he?

Good vid