This really cheered me up this morning...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by plunderer, Dec 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I needed something to kick-start my day, after scraping all of last night off two cars, feeding the birds, milking the chickens and getting my ankles to move like real ankles move. Logged onto live-leak, a constant source of amusement and cheer, to find this bunch of rag-heads driving sideways into a truck at a combined speed of around 150mph. By Gum, that was great!

LiveLeak.com - Arab Drift: Hyundai Elantra Slams Into Truck (2 Angles)

Yet again our nightie-wearing towel-headed brethren prove a selection of long-held suspicions.

1. They can't drive for shit.

2. They have absolutely NO F&ckin' idea what to dso when faced with a ANY kind of emergency, let alone a life-threatening one like this was. Just look at the no-brainer trying to get under the hood FFS - what's he looking for? The driver?

3. If left to their own devices they'll all kill each other in similar 'accidents'.

Me, I can't wait.

'...................driftin'............on a sunday afternooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooTHUD-'

I'm going to watch it again.

tac

2. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Interesting there were 2 cameras set up to watch. Some sort of speed record attempt?

3. phil245

phil245 LE Book Reviewer

it would have only hurt for a nano second and most of the damage to the car would buff out.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Me, I don't give a sh!t how many cameras there are, so long as they don't stop their fun and games. There are MANY like this on live-leak - I'll let you all look for the super-flying spectator and [armless] passenger bumper edition with flying night-shirters decorating the sand-dunes of downtown Riyadh.

Inspiring stuff, eh?

tac

5. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Petrol must be too cheap; maybe they should tax it a bit more?

6. "Hum-ma-la! hum-ma-la!.. beep- beep beeeeep... hum-ma-la! hum-ma-la!... beep beeeeeeep beep". The script writer was crap, I mean they could got an 'Oh! fur ****'s sake' in there, or perhaps a ' bastards! i was gonna buy that off him this weekend'.
    But no! all we get is 'Hum-ma-la! hum-ma-la! beep beep'. It's not even like they had some random firing of AK's or ritual beheading of the lorry driver.
    I'm afraid it's never going to win an oscar for best script......... .

• Like Like x 1
  7. Don't care, me, so long as they don't stop.

tac

8. It seems the blarring of car horns is a recognised first aid treatment.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm glad the truck was ok.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Its not just sandy areas either...there used to be some horrific accidents in Brunei (Must be an Islamist thing ;) ).

My over riding memory of accidents there is that the car would be wrecked, with a large group of locals standing around it, basically watching the people inside die! They never helped, rarely called the emergency services and just seemed to think that Allah would help!

11. It made me smile as well...does that make me a bad person?

:)

Rodney2q

12. Ah, you have missed the point.

It is 'insh'allah' - G*d's will. It was obviously their time to die. It's all 'written', y'see. All y'have to do is to read it.

tac

13. Same reason they rarely bother to aim properly. If Allah wills it, the shot will be straight and true to its intended target. If Allah doesn't will it, it doesn't matter how carefully you aim, you'll still miss. So, full auto with eyes shut it is.

14. Interesting, that must be taken straight out of the TA training pamphlet. :)