This poll

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Good CO, Dec 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

This is totally anonymous. No-one, including me, can see who voted for what.

2. Poll: What places besides a vagina have you stuck your penis in?

3. Mmm - your personal data is safe with us. Heard that before. :D

4. You don't work for the Govnent do you????

5. What about vagina's that belong to farmyard animals :lol:

6. An anus. Perhaps more 'underneath' than 'besides', but it was lying on its side.

7. Spotty dog. Two's up, mate?

8. Then you have a mangina silly

9. The last time I took part in Market Research I was given a load of freebies. So, GCO, what are you giving away?

10. Didnt you get the ARRSE selection pack full of goodies Legs from GCO, I got mine yesterday with ARRSE Y Fronts, Condoms and a photo of MDN,PTP and the other mods in their BORAT outfits wearing santa hats. Obviously you have been a bad boy/girl this year mate :twisted:

11. Shouldn't you be posting as Old Greg? Do you like Baileys? :?

12. I can't see any poll here...have I gone blind ?

13. I think GCO is talking about the half dozen polls he put on this thread and just putting you at ease no Blacked out dark 4x4's will be coming to arrest you because of your views..........................sh*t gotta go theyve found meeeeeeeeeeeeee

14. I trust Good CO that you are collating all these polls to find the average Arrser.
    After looking through the posts I can tell you that the answer is

A 67 year old ex Major, who earns £17 4s 6d / week, who was proud to serve and is now a retired hot tub engineer.

I hope this has been of help

Murphy

P.S please don't leave this information lying about on your hard drive. Might I suggest you send it to the Gubbment as they have ways of keeping this kind of thing safe and secure.

15. I'm rather interested in WHY. Is it market reaearch so as the MOD can 'tune' their official website to cater for the market as evidenced on here? Or is there a more simple reason? After all, nothing happens without a reason.