This poll

This is totally anonymous. No-one, including me, can see who voted for what.

moving-target-survivor said:
Poll: What places besides a vagina have you stuck your penis in?
An anus. Perhaps more 'underneath' than 'besides', but it was lying on its side.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
The last time I took part in Market Research I was given a load of freebies. So, GCO, what are you giving away?

Legs said:
The last time I took part in Market Research I was given a load of freebies. So, GCO, what are you giving away?
Didnt you get the ARRSE selection pack full of goodies Legs from GCO, I got mine yesterday with ARRSE Y Fronts, Condoms and a photo of MDN,PTP and the other mods in their BORAT outfits wearing santa hats. Obviously you have been a bad boy/girl this year mate :twisted:

I can't see any poll here...have I gone blind ?

ViolentBadger said:
I can't see any poll here...have I gone blind ?
I think GCO is talking about the half dozen polls he put on this thread and just putting you at ease no Blacked out dark 4x4's will be coming to arrest you because of your views..........................sh*t gotta go theyve found meeeeeeeeeeeeee

I trust Good CO that you are collating all these polls to find the average Arrser.
After looking through the posts I can tell you that the answer is

A 67 year old ex Major, who earns £17 4s 6d / week, who was proud to serve and is now a retired hot tub engineer.

I hope this has been of help

Murphy

P.S please don't leave this information lying about on your hard drive. Might I suggest you send it to the Gubbment as they have ways of keeping this kind of thing safe and secure.

I'm rather interested in WHY. Is it market reaearch so as the MOD can 'tune' their official website to cater for the market as evidenced on here? Or is there a more simple reason? After all, nothing happens without a reason.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Perevodchik said:
I'm rather interested in WHY. Is it market reaearch so as the MOD can 'tune' their official website to cater for the market as evidenced on here? Or is there a more simple reason? After all, nothing happens without a reason.

Really? What about George W Bush? I can see no reason for him.

I did one on Rum Ration mainly for advertising. I did ARRSE as well as I'm just interested. There was no real need to update the stats.

I'll drop them down out of the main limelight again shortly.

Thanks for all the input - I hope it's been of interest having a look. It's interesting for me to compare this to Rum Ration as much as anything else.

Shit, I'm seeing things - it's snowing!

That's it, more tonic with the next one.

smartascarrots said:
s***, I'm seeing things - it's snowing!

That's it, more tonic with the next one.
Can I have one of hat your drinking carrots........ its snowing :?