This One Takes The Cake...

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Rocketeer, Feb 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just what a drunken guy needs.. can't even take a p*ss without a woman telling him what he should be doing..

Still, you do get to wizz all over some broad talking trash at you..

" New Mexico [ according to the Kansas City Star ] has ordered 500 talking urinal cakes that will deliver a recorded anti-driving-while-impaired message to bar and restaurant patrons who make one last pit stop before getting behind the wheel. ' Hey there, big guy. Having a few drinks?' a female voice says a few seconds after an approaching male sets off a proximity device/motion sensor in the cake. ' It's time to call a cab or ask a sober friend for a ride home. ' "

There may be a Wizmark Interactive Urinal Communicator coming to a men's room near you..

I'm thinking that there will be some techno-geeks out there just itching to re-tool/re-programme these suckers for fun and profit..

still, it beats having to watch a flat-screen TV pushing ads at you while you empty the bladder as they have in some bars and bistros..

Bet a bunch get stolen/appropriated as well for future use elsewhere..

oh, the fun to be had..
  2. could be worse, she could say "feck me,i've seen bigger!! can you stretch it abit?"