This One Takes The Cake...

Just what a drunken guy needs.. can't even take a p*ss without a woman telling him what he should be doing..

Still, you do get to wizz all over some broad talking trash at you..

" New Mexico [ according to the Kansas City Star ] has ordered 500 talking urinal cakes that will deliver a recorded anti-driving-while-impaired message to bar and restaurant patrons who make one last pit stop before getting behind the wheel. ' Hey there, big guy. Having a few drinks?' a female voice says a few seconds after an approaching male sets off a proximity device/motion sensor in the cake. ' It's time to call a cab or ask a sober friend for a ride home. ' "

There may be a Wizmark Interactive Urinal Communicator coming to a men's room near you..

I'm thinking that there will be some techno-geeks out there just itching to re-tool/re-programme these suckers for fun and profit..

still, it beats having to watch a flat-screen TV pushing ads at you while you empty the bladder as they have in some bars and bistros..

Bet a bunch get stolen/appropriated as well for future use elsewhere..

oh, the fun to be had..

could be worse, she could say "feck me,i've seen bigger!! can you stretch it abit?"

Latest Threads