This Needs to be Sorted Fast!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by AIR FILTER, Nov 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. According to the DWP’s own figures, 73 disabled people a week die in the UK after having their benefits stopped by the DWP. There are NO action plans or strategies for preventing this inhumanity.

Many of the people affected by the welfare “reforms” are ex-service personnel who became disabled as a result of their military service.

DWP and Atos staff are breaching the DWP’s own policies and rules by not taking into account letters from the Serving Personnel and Veterans Agency (SPVA) when making decisions on awarding benefits.

This is a fundamental breach of the government’s much vaunted Military Covenant.
  2. Bollocks, is there no limit to your hysterical rantings? They'll be drowning kittens next.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Really, O Hysterical one? Linky?
  4. Source please...
  5. They'll be piling the bodies in the street soon, why only this morning I saw 12 frozen Granny's on my journey to work, 3 tramps cheyne-Stoking mutterring something about an SLR and a partridege drop off a pear tree.
    RIP, dusty etc.
    • Like Like x 9
  6. And just where did you get this drivel?.Link please I needs a larf.
  7. OMG! Overload!

• Like Like x 2
  8. so the 73 die because they don't get a handout, or 73 die as they have lived their full life expectancy? and would have died anyway.
  9. The sooner you drive your obesecycle under a tram the better you sicknote waving waste of space.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. When people title threads on here, I find it much easier when the title is clear. Imagine if you wanted some information and posted a thread 'sort this fast' but you actually wanted ' Boots, combat high' imagine how easy it'd be, sort of attention grabbing, simple, you'd not even have to open to look what the thread was about.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

They're drowning kittens? I blame Kinnock
    • Like Like x 3
  12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

People die? Wow. I never knew. But a quick Google tells me that 56 million people die every year. This must stop. Now. I require an Action Plan on my desk at 07.30 tomorrow. With coloured graphs. I like coloured graphs.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. The problem there it would mean that the OP would not have got any views or replies, therefore affecting his human rights and also his need to be depressed so he can get benefits for being sick.
  14. Partridges
    Partridges, perhaps the frozen old dears can eat some of them. It's nearly Christmas but the grass is still Green, don't let a Granny starve, mow your lawn, she can make some nourishing mock turtle soup.
  15. Well it'd better get sorted or there'll be no Granny's left and who will buy all the green overcoats and gold shoes with matching handbags.