This must give you cancer

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Draft Dodger, Dec 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sounds delicious
  2. I remember getting some experimental rat packs on Op Telic 10 in 2007 and they had them in them dont really remember much more and have not seen them since, also remember doing a Med Man in BATUS back in 1994 and i remember they had long life sarnies in them that had a life of 6 months!
  3. I think the British Army beat the Yanks on this one..I can remember getting rat packs back in the mid 80's that had Pate spread in them frpm the 70's...and it still makes me gag thinking about the stuff!
  4. I once had a packet of 'old english' spangles out of a rat pack that manufactured the year I was born!
  5. ..
    • Like Like x 1
  6. i dont really care how its sealed, being able to leave a box of food in direct sunlight for 3 years and it still being good to go just isnt natural. between this, ecm and comms stuff we all must be riddled (with cancer).
  7. I'm volunteering to trial the new ORP long-life pork pie too...
  8. all the tobacco provides you with re-sealing lungs as well, a 30 a day man can just shrug off a sucking chestwound.