This morning in the Independent - posing kids as IRA terrorists at youth centre

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by BiGbAddAbOOm, Mar 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Did you read the comments under the story?
  2. I just wanted to bring the article to the attention of arssers ...... the comments well ...............
  3. Yes, apparantley the Omagh bombing took place in 2009, but I liked "How do they know it wasn't a 40 year old dwarf posing with the toy gun?"
  4. Funding from the EU I see. Makes a change from the Yanks.
  5. Maybe the Prod kids' centre will dress them up as Black and Tans.
  6. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Too retro.
    Drinking club, drugs and women beating.
  7. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

When a government gives in to terrorists as the Blair one did it invites and by its very nature condones the outward display of terrorist triumphalism. Please tell me that using EU money to fund tours promoting the "proud tradition of resisting British rule in Ireland is a ****ing wind up.
  8. What a boring non-story
  9. You hear of various crap going on in N.I. that mostly doesn't hit the newspaper headlines. I think it's probably the various factions trying not to display their dirty laundry in public so to see this was a bit of a surprise and it's good to see that someone had the balls to to say this is wrong and my kid shouldn't be part of it. Well done to that person. Frankly if the majority of N.I. ever democratically vote to merge with the South, they are welcome to it but I won't support taking any notice of terrorist scum who occasionally crawl out of the woodwork saying look at me and isn't my cause a just one because I have bigger guns than the other lot. We certainly need to try and track those weapons down and if in the process, we come across anybody who is linked to them, lock the scum up for a long time.
  10. I was told about this on Facebook last week, it doesn't really suprise me. Willy Frazier from the FAIR group was the one who originally got his hands on the pictures from some scumbag Sinn Fein bastards Facebook.

They really need to update the greenbook to cover Facebook.
  11. HHH

HHH LE

12. finger on the trigger...bad drills!!