this months jpa pay statments

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by newlynpirate, Sep 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. as the pay role has rolled out for this month, when will this mpnths pay statment be on JPA?

2. The Pay Statements are already available to view by HR Admin. In my experience, they will probably not be available to self service users to view until Monday at the earliest. There is a chance they will be on there tommorow (Fri) but I would not hold your breath!!

3. Viewable through self service now.

4. I can see mine to ;)

5. Paystatements were delayed due to payroll issues, now all visible on-line

6. Just a quick note. I am in the TA and my pay statements become available around the same time as yours, just that they are for the last months pay and not this months.

Is that the case with you or do you actually see your pay statement for the up coming payment?

7. TA pay is handled differently.

TA is attendance based and is uploaded by your unit, depending on when your unit upload your days this could result in days for the current month being carried forward to the following month for payment.

8. ^ not quite what he asked, but coming from JPAC I'm not suprised ;)

9. Being helpful and still get shot down......oh well thats the JPA way i guess.......!!! cheers Mongoose

10. Typsey, I take it you mean the statement that appears on ArmyNet rather than JPA. The JPA one is current (but chances are being TA you don't have access to a terminal to see it) whilst, bizarrely, the Armynet, whilst being downloaded from JPA, for some odd reason is always a month behind.