"This member limits who may view their full profile". Why?

Ritch

LE
I stuck mine on this mode after that user bumgrapes went through 170+ posts of mine on Christmas day and negative rated all of them. The arséhole.
I'm not bothered about my ratings. It's the fact that I haven't done anything to deserve that. Its just comical to wake up one day, log on and find all those negatives. That someone has nothing better to do than feel offended by me on Christmas day.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh I am in no doubt but since your asking Do Foxtrot Oscar

Grammar would help your case.

No doubt about what ?

So far as I'm concerned you have confirmed beyond all doubt that you are a lying cnut

Who are you referring to? You seem to have trouble even tagging peoples' correct user names so I think we can safely assume you are talking shit.
For some reason he dragged me in here then bottled out of answering my request.

Last edited:

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
Grammar would help your case.

No doubt about what ?

So far as I'm concerned you have confirmed beyond all doubt that you are a lying cnut
What is it about gramer that you cant understand, unless it was a legal document not one fuck would be given and nobody would care and if your opinion is that I lie then you are entitled to that opinion until you in the unlikely event end up beside me in NI and then we can show proof

The_Duke

LE
What is it about gramer that they cant understand, unless it was a legal document not one **** would be given and nobody would care and if your opinion is that I lie then you are entitled to that opinion until you in the unlikely event end up beside
Time for you to head to bed I think. You are making even less sense than usual and your pressel is stuck.

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
Because the two are entirely unrelated. There is no reason to deprive a user of access to mong buttons just because their profile is locked.
But surely the reciepient of said buttons should have right of reply? As it sits now someone recieving bad presss from mong butons is left stranded with no right of reply

Right of reply? FFS...
I’m not feeling the delicious tyranny here!
he’s questioned you!
bestow upon him justice from your right-fingered clickyness!
Sofort!

???

But surely the reciepient of said buttons should have right of reply? As it sits now someone recieving bad presss from mong butons is left stranded with no right of reply

What a stupid cuńt.

That's what I would call you in the naafi, but here we are in the int cell so I can't.
So I won't, call you a stupid cünt that is just to be clear what I am not calling you.

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Intelligence Cell? Really? Is the 'hole closed for maintenance?
Fancy having a general chat in a general chat forum.
How awfully irritating for some.

View attachment 434760
Grrr.
Ordinarily I'd agree, the Int Cell would be the perfect place for general chat.

However, the mere mention of mong buttons and the thread quickly turns into a tagging & sagging fest.

Why do some people hide their profile?

Who knows. Why do some people put their Xmas decs inside their house while others pepper their houses in tat for all to see?

Where did they put all the earth from the Channel Tunnel? And why don't playing cards simply go 11, 12, 13...?

Answers on a postcard...

Where did they put all the earth from the Channel Tunnel?
Oh that's an easy one.
The excavated chalk marl on the British side was placed under the Lower Shakespeare Cliff between Folkestone and Dover, to create an extra bit of England. It was landscaped to provide a new habitat for wild flowers in birds and named "Samphire Hoe" after a plant which grows on the cliffs.

And as we are now in the arrsehole.

@NI-EX-MEDIC you're a stupid cünt.

Ordinarily I'd agree, the Int Cell would be the perfect place for general chat.

However, the mere mention of mong buttons and the thread quickly turns into a tagging & sagging fest.

Why do some people hide their profile?

Who knows. Why do some people put their Xmas decs inside their house while others pepper their houses in tat for all to see?

Where did they put all the earth from the Channel Tunnel? And why don't playing cards simply go 11, 12, 13...?

Answers on a postcard...
I'm driving to York shortly.

And for the whole journey I will be wondering.. what did happen to the earth from the Channel Tunnel?

Aaasrgh

Latest Threads