"This member limits who may view their full profile". Why?

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
The Int cell, for this self regarding, look at me, no it's everyone else like of excrement?

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Who cares, you self regarding buffoon. B squared that is, not mrshheeny.

Truxx

LE
I think the funniest I received was from happy nomad, to tell me I had more of a problem with shibusa than he had. At 3am.
Serves you both right for owning cheap jap motorbikes.

As an aside I cannot even remember what is on my profile as I have not looked for a decade.

Serves you both right for owning cheap jap motorbikes.

As an aside I cannot even remember what is on my profile as I have not looked for a decade.
I wondered why you are still an avid Rolf Harris fan.

Fancy having a general chat in a general chat forum.
How awfully irritating for some.

Screenshot_20191203-230354_Chrome.jpg

Grrr.

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
Don't be shy, name some names.

I notice @DaManBugs limits the views to his profile, just to show how not bothered he is.
@Blair_maynesGhost would be a prime example as he has his profile locked down as tight as @dogmeat's cat and he punches the mong buttons like a child. The thing is that he is deluded and thinks he is anonymous but I know exatly who he is. The only power he has is slipping away at the moment I believe also and he soon may regret his actions.

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
I stuck mine on this mode after that user bumgrapes went through 170+ posts of mine on Christmas day and negative rated all of them. The arséhole.
No harm to you mate I could not be arsed, just think that a locked down profile should not have access to the mong buttons. My score or lack of is of no concern as all I like to do is speak my mind and call out Thunts

No harm to you mate I could not be arsed, just think that a locked down profile should not have access to the mong buttons. My score or lack of is of no concern as all I like to do is speak my mind and call out Thunts
Mong buttons are for the weak.

If you want to see my profile I'll happily add you to the access list once you provide a compelling reason for your interest.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
@Blair_maynesGhost would be a prime example as he has his profile locked down as tight as @dogmeat's cat and he punches the mong buttons like a child. The thing is that he is deluded and thinks he is anonymous but I know exatly who he is. The only power he has is slipping away at the moment I believe also and he soon may regret his actions.

Who are you referring to? You seem to have trouble even tagging peoples' correct user names so I think we can safely assume you are talking shit.

Latest Threads