This made my day

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by LostBoss, May 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Chuffed!! should be put on 20 years hard labour in the Helmand Penal Battalion.

2. It would have been far more satisfying if this had happened to Jeffrey Archer. And if Jonathan Aitken had had the gall to appeal, maybe it would have.

Never mind. I hope it happens to Tony Blair at some point - that would be even better wouldn't it?

3. It should have been the gallows..

4. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

I can already hear the liberals squealing in protest at this manifest injustice.

A pleasurable sound!

5. It will be nice to read these two prime examples of pond life fall prey to "accidents" in jail resulting in slow and very painful deaths. :D

The thought of the honest taxpayer having to pay for the upkeep of these scum makes me puke.

Can the UK not outsource it's prison system to a country that knows how to run a prison?.Singapore springs to mind.

6. Good to hear it should be life for a life in my book. Something though says to me that maybe because it was a city lawyer who was killed was the reason this got extended. Do you think it would of been the same if it was average Joe who'd been killed. Justice in this country is a farce if you murder somebody you should rot in jail till they carry you out in a coffin :evil:

7. i think he should appeal again

8. Some sanity in the Judicial system at last!

9. Their sentence should have been doubled locked up forever and the keys thrown away.

10. I am not a violent man...well alright I am. Nevertheless these oxygen robbing young thugs do not deserve to continue living. For those who claim rehabilitation of them is possible, I reply not in our current penal system and what act of compensation to society and rehabilitative course would ever see these two cleansed?

Pierrepoint may have hanged dozens before deciding hanging was wrong. So? Even people you expect to know better can make mistakes...

11. Good idea, we get dreadful call centers abroad at a fraction of the cost of a UK call center; Perhaps a prison run on similar lines would be interesting and cost effective.

12. Damn, I thought you'd got TB and had died. Oh well I'll live in hope.

13. These boys need an industrial drum of KY when they return to the wing dady methinks :twisted:

Personally life without parole or the noose for this crime.

Suck it in boys.......it will only hurt for the first few years :evil: :twisted:

fastmedic

14. When capital punishment was phased out, Britain was told that life would mean life. Sadly, it doesnt.