this made me think twice

'.im gunna b joining the army soon and cant wait 2 drive a bullet straight thru a dirty taliban pakki bastrds face'

i love the reasons what some people have for joining the army.
of course im going to come across a few people like this when i get in but to be honest id rather not meet any.

geeza182 said:
'.im gunna b joining the army soon and cant wait 2 drive a bullet straight thru a dirty taliban pakki bastrds face'

of course im going to come across a few people like this when i get in but to be honest id rather not meet any.
You've thought twice...in your life?

I think you're lying

crap wah by the way....done to death

geeza182 said:

I hope you are a really shite attempt at a wah, if not then I hope you die during training.

i know the first post i made myself sound like a complete pansey but what im getting at, is this realy the attitude to have when joining?

i hope the taliban and what not get all what they deserve.

i just think the lad who said that is full of crap.

im obviously not people's favourite member at the moment.

Wah or not .........

What you have described is certainly not the attitude of 99.9% of the British Armed Forces. The .1% who may be like that are in my view largely kept in check by the other 99.9%.

Latest Threads