this just in from David Icke! Bombs disguised as cream pies!

THE 'LAND OF THE PURE' ...

... AND THE BOGUS 'TERROR PLOTS' ...

The David Icke Newsletter goes out this weekend with the terrorist background to Pakistan's ISI - the miltary 'intelligence' operation fundamentally involved in 'exposing' the latest 'terror plot'.

'First of all, the ISI's methods of 'interrogation' make anything you have seen in pictures from US prisons in Iraq look like tea with your granny. Nothing that a 'suspect' says when 'questioned' by these mind-sick morons has a shred of believability on this basis alone.

But it goes further. The ISI is a notorious supporter of the very terror groups it is claiming to be responsible for exposing in this latest 'plot' and is one of the prime vehicles through which manufactured terror organisations are created and funded on behalf of its masters in the US and Britain. I have been exposing its activities for years.'

'They were planning to ride unicycles onto planes and throw liquid chemicals disguised as cream pies', said an MI-5 spokesman. 'The ISI confirmed it after we sent them a fax.'
it MUST be true, you couldn't make this up, nobody would believe you :D

londonirish said:
THE 'LAND OF THE PURE' ...

... AND THE BOGUS 'TERROR PLOTS' ...

The David Icke Newsletter goes out this weekend with the terrorist background to Pakistan's ISI - the miltary 'intelligence' operation fundamentally involved in 'exposing' the latest 'terror plot'.

'First of all, the ISI's methods of 'interrogation' make anything you have seen in pictures from US prisons in Iraq look like tea with your granny. Nothing that a 'suspect' says when 'questioned' by these mind-sick morons has a shred of believability on this basis alone.

But it goes further. The ISI is a notorious supporter of the very terror groups it is claiming to be responsible for exposing in this latest 'plot' and is one of the prime vehicles through which manufactured terror organisations are created and funded on behalf of its masters in the US and Britain. I have been exposing its activities for years.'

'They were planning to ride unicycles onto planes and throw liquid chemicals disguised as cream pies', said an MI-5 spokesman. 'The ISI confirmed it after we sent them a fax.'
Londonirish, after your last post in the NAAFI I don't know whether to believe you or not! Is this another one of your fairy stories? :)

Is he not the one that thought he was the Messiah for a bit..... then changed his mind?

'They were planning to ride unicycles onto planes and throw liquid chemicals disguised as cream pies'
Someone's winding you up! This has to be the plot from one of Ben Dover’s productions.

And another thing, wtf is David Ike still doing in the land of the living? I thought he'd disappeared up his own backside years ago. At least he's binned the shell suit. Maybe we can send him into the Lebanon to broker a peace deal. Then the Red Sea pedestrians can nail him to a cross like they did with the last Son of God who gobbed off.

Strikes me Icke is a genius, who'd suspect a man (or Dwarf :omfg:) on a unicycle? Can't work out how they'd get up the aircraft steps though...

I'm almost tempted to buy his books and DVDs to find out what the insufferable idiot is chimping on about now. Didn't he claim that a race of lizards is trying to take over the Earth, or is that scientlology?

Didn't he claim that a race of lizards is trying to take over the Earth, or is that scientlology?

Its called New Labour !

The_Dragoon said:
Didn't he claim that a race of lizards is trying to take over the Earth, or is that scientlology?

Its called New Labour !
John Prescot will come now in his black helicopters and silence you with his malet.

soldier-w said:
'They were planning to ride unicycles onto planes and throw liquid chemicals disguised as cream pies'
Someone's winding you up! This has to be the plot from one of Ben Dover’s productions.

And another thing, wtf is David Ike still doing in the land of the living? I thought he'd disappeared up his own backside years ago. At least he's binned the shell suit. Maybe we can send him into the Lebanon to broker a peace deal. Then the Red Sea pedestrians can nail him to a cross like they did with the last Son of God who gobbed off.
no, promise, its true. Wel its true that Icke says its true I mean. Reegister on his website, you will get one or two highly amusing sales emails each week.

THROWING THE BONES ...

... THE CUTTING EDGE OF "SCIENCE"

The David Icke Newsletter Goes Out On Saturday

'To those who are programmed to believe the official propaganda, such things are the mumbo-jumbo of primitive "witch doctors", "crazies", and the like. Personally, I have rarely come across anything as primitive as mainstream "science" or as crazy as mainstream "society", but that's just me. In fact, the principle on which these methods of divination work are far more advanced than anything our Stone Age "science" can offer or explain.

People lose the plot when they see only the "physical" level of everything - the tiny frequency range that our eyes can decode. Only when you realise that the true nature of everything is energy does the world come into focus.'
uhm....yeah Dave

David Icke changed himself into a bloke who called himself Donald Rumsfeld.
Then he started a middle eastern war because the martians told him to and most of the people in Britain thought it such a good idea they joined in.

You pay your money and you choose your loon.

londonirish said:
Aha that would be Al quaeda's crack 3rd Coco the clown suicide squad then, part of the elite Islamic jihad circus division