Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is why Twitter exists

Surprised this one hasn't come up yet.

finger-of-fudge.jpg

Yokel

LE
Any Photoshoop wizards able to produce a picture of a Mars Bar, but instead of saying 'Mars' the wrapper it says 'Arse'?

Or 'Snickers' changed to 'Knickers'? 'Fudge' changed to 'Felch'? 'Flake' changed to 'Frig' - enjoyed by bathing women? I wonder what 'Crunchie' could be changed to? 'Clitie'?

Then we have the products of other companies....

Last edited:
Any Photoshoop wizards able to produce a picture of a Mars Bar, but instead of saying 'Mars' the wrapper it says 'Arse'?

Or 'Snickers' changed to 'Knickers'? 'Fudge' changed to 'Felch'? 'Flake' changed to 'Frig' - enjoyed by bathing women? I wonder what 'Crunchie' could be changed to? 'Clitie'?

1600819241665.png

1600819288800.png

1600819334217.png

1600819404177.png

Last edited:

Crunchie would become Cunty, Shirley.

Sexton Blake

War Hero
No puns yet on these items going up your Aero?

Latest Threads