This is why there are EOD Techs...

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Trip_Wire, Feb 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

2. one word to sum that one up ...... Ouch!!! 8O
    mind you they are quite stupid.
  3. link not working
  4. The Creationists have got to hate that.

Evolution in action.
  5. Bang!!! and the dirt is gone :twisted:

What ever the septics are paying these guys its obviously worth it, god prying it out by hand FFS :D

One guy calling for a medivac :D you'd need a bowl to pick up whats left 8O
  6. I pity the poor b@stard who wandered in at the end to see what his mates were doing, just as they got it horribly wrong.

Certainly it is Darwin Awards material.
  7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Darwin Awards for sure. Despite the fact that these guys were 'friendlies', I couldn't help but note the pilot saying 'Dude' a bit , and biting back a bit of a giggle.

Don't try this at home folks.
  8. Did they have relations in the "IRA"? :)
  9. Hopefully....... :wink:
  10. Yeah, you just know the Emperor Mong told him 'Look vassal your mates have found some of the missing US development Dollars, quick go and claim a share....'
  11. ok got it to work and, well, damn!
    also found this in the process:
    related clicky
  12. You would be surprised how many people don't think and handle IEDs, even though they do suspect that they are IEDs.

Speak to any AT/ATO and i bet they will have a story of how a copper or member of public has handed them an IED or UXO.
  13. I think the Emperor had his hands full, that day, all right.

I liked the line "(the guy firing the AK in the air) is in mourning. He's upset about his friend". No shit.

Well, they may have been mongs, but they were on our side. Insh'allah.
  14. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Yes, this is a VERY true statement dingerr!

I have been handed an IED, by a fellow police officer who arrived at my location with it in the trunk of his police vehicle. (Pipe Bomb) and I have responded to many local police precinct(s) to handle IEDs/UXOs brought to the station by local citizens. To include many electric blasting caps and sticks of old Dynamite, which was very common in this area.