This is why I am going to hell....

Over here in Spam land the not proper office crowd likes to engage in the why I am going to hell game.....

For starters today, I managed to flip the bird to a lady doing 62 in the passing lane on I-25 who was about to cause an accident....
then I had a nooner with the Dorris at home during her conference call.

Over here in Spam land the not proper office crowd likes to engage in the why I am going to hell game.....

For starters today, I managed to flip the bird to a lady doing 62 in the passing lane on I-25 who was about to cause an accident....
then I had a nooner with the Dorris at home during her conference call.
You'd be properly going to hell if the nooner was with someone other than your Dorris........

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Possible translations for those who need them:

nooner - sex during your lunch break
flip the bird - raise your middle finger to someone. UK equiv might be "sit on it and swivel"?

Unless I'm mistaken, a nooner is a mid day shag-fest.
And no, I did not Google it.
In which case LJonsey, you are a filthy perverted lucky old bastard.
From behind over her desk I trust.
And did she carry on with the business convo?
If so, we want photos, and she is epic.

You gave an old woman the middle finger, because you lost your rag with her. Then tried to impress like a teenager would, by proclaiming you managed to shag your wife on a lunch break.....

As i said, bollocks.
Well the left lane on the Interstate is the passing lane. The speed limit is 75 and you are legally allowed to pass at ten mph over the limit. I about ran her over doing 62, which is a tad bit dangerous.

Unless I'm mistaken, a nooner is a mid day shag-fest.
And no, I did not Google it.
In which case LJonsey, you are a filthy perverted lucky old bastard.
From behind over her desk I trust.
And did she carry on with the business convo?
If so, we want photos, and she is epic.
Not that epic, she gets to work from home. But her phone does have a mute button which was in full effect!