This is why dress regulations should be strictly enforced

verticalgyro

MIA
DirtyBAT
Naomi Broady, the British tennis player who lost in the second round on Wednesday, has not worn a bra this week. It is not known why not.

Hmmmm. Could it be because she is working at Can State Zero?

Naomi-Broady_2956324b.jpg

2/51

LE
I guess it must very difficult to source a white sports bra! Not!

Geeez, they will be asking for danger money next incase they get a black eye!

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

One of the Williams sisters looked in grave danger of this the other day, even though she was holstered.

All credit to her. It beats me how one concentrates on becoming a champion with that lot flying about.

Who gets to do the underwear check, particularly the measuring bit?

Actually, white sports bras are hard to find these days. It used to be the only colour choice, or black, now they come in all sorts of funky colours and patterns. I don't have a single white sports bra amongst the 6 that I currently use.

Actually, white sports bras are hard to find these days. It used to be the only colour choice, or black, now they come in all sorts of funky colours and patterns. I don't have a single white sports bra amongst the 6 that I currently use.

How do you fit them all on

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

2/51

LE

I am sure that if you were a tennis player at Wimbers, and you picked up the phone to your sponsor and said, "Ma paps are hangin' oot, geesa bra!", they would have had one on the way to you in hours :)

Besides, Lillywhites is just round the corner. http://www.lillywhites.com/ladies/l...y=price_asc&Filter=ASUB^Sports+Bra|ACOL^White Bra Ladies

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
It would appear that the design of sports bras is an area of academic study...

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/sports-bra-facts
Joanna Scurr, Ph.D., leads studies at the University of Portsmouth to determine what your breasts really need during exercise. One of her main findings is that your girls move just as much during slow jogging as they do during sprinting, so a good sports bra is clutch no matter what workout you're doing.

Although FMOP may not like the original source of inspiration for sports bras...
The jockstrap was an early inspiration.
Seriously. Lisa Lindahl and Polly Smith were among the next people to develop a bra that actually made running comfortable, Deadspin says. It was Lindahl’s husband who jokingly said they needed a "jockbra," or a jockstrap for women—so they first tried stitching two jockstraps together.

Wordsmith

I am sure that if you were a tennis player at Wimbers, and you picked up the phone to your sponsor and said, "Ma paps are hangin' oot, geesa bra!"

Is that what FMoP actually sounds like?

Sent from a busy Wetherspoons in Dundee where I have been alone in drinking coffee this morning.

No problems farrowing then?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Haha! Life isn't just black and white, you need to spice it up with some colour.

00-intro-slide.png

Very colourful but I support Wimbledon's deep wisdom on this one.

Experience shows that It's generally a mistake to give females too much choice.

Edited to add: Goodness is its own reward - my page is now being overrun by adverts with women in underwear (plus one for dementia, which may be from mentioning puttees on another thread).

Contrasting, visible underwear is one of my pet hates. On a par with odd socks.

And I suspect Wimbledon want to avoid tennis going the way of cricket as far as kit's concerned, so good for them.

Are they recruiting inspectors?

Latest Threads