LE
Book Reviewer

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
It could have been worse, he might have mentioned Jeho.............

LancePrivateJones

MIA
Book Reviewer
I do like the notion that this pillock has been charged with blasphemy but meanwhile back in Mullah land an innocent (Christian) girl with learning difficulties is still languishing in one of their filthy nicks having done nothing to deserve it.

There seems to be No outrage about the attempted perversion of justice that has been made upon this unfortunate female.

Justice, Pakistani style.......

******* hypocrites.

All blasphemy laws are far too open to abuse to be acceptable in an educated society (perhaps that's why they are so prevalent in the Islamic world).

I do like the notion that this pillock has been charged with blasphemy but meanwhile back in Mullah land an innocent (Christian) girl with learning difficulties is still languishing in one of their filthy nicks having done nothing to deserve it.

There seems to be No outrage about the attempted perversion of justice that has been made upon this unfortunate female.

Justice, Pakistani style.......

******* hypocrites.
Justice and Pakistan in the same sentence, I don't think so. Just look at the Executive v Judiciary v Military battles ongoing in that benighted backwater.

He did, but he thinks he got away with it.

STONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE HIM!!!!!

Right! Who threw that!

Nobody is to throw anything until I blow this whistle, even and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say Jehovah!

Chishti had made no secret of his distaste for the several-hundred-strong Christian community of Mehrabadi, even appearing on national television to bemoan the noisiness of church services which he said had disturbed Muslim residents, the overwhelming majority in the area.

FFS, try living near a mosque during Ramadan

Cheers
Gadge

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
FFS its 2012 there shouldn't be archaic 7th century blasphemy laws anywhere in modern society.
And stop saying Jehovah
OUCH who threw that?

Jehova, Jehova, Jehova! So there!

Pakistani mullah accused of trying to frame girl in blasphemy case | World news | The Guardian (c) Y Grauniad

I know that the mullah in question has yet to face trial, but the odds seem to be stacked against him, and if he did do as he is accused it's a good thing too.

The girl could have been executed because of this zealot (can you have muslim zealots?)
I venture to suggest that this is good example of why Pakistan is a bad idea.:roll: A more wretched, backward, corrupt, dangerous, worthless "country" is hard to imagine(and I've visited Wales)8O

Pakistan a violent dystopia where angry robots prowl the skies.
Great setting for a violent videogame sucks to bevliving there :(
But then again its not wales :)

Strange that he is not up on charges of Blasphemy himself, surely ripping pages from the Koran (or which ever way it is spelt this week) is also blasphemy..or is it because he is male?