This is why blasphemy laws are a bad idea

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mr_Fingerz, Sep 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. ...are there any other kind then?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

The original zealots were israelites who gave the Romans the run around upto Masada.

4. It could have been worse, he might have mentioned Jeho.............

• Like Like x 1
  5. I do like the notion that this pillock has been charged with blasphemy but meanwhile back in Mullah land an innocent (Christian) girl with learning difficulties is still languishing in one of their filthy nicks having done nothing to deserve it.

There seems to be No outrage about the attempted perversion of justice that has been made upon this unfortunate female.

Justice, Pakistani style.......

******* hypocrites.

• Like Like x 3
  6. All blasphemy laws are far too open to abuse to be acceptable in an educated society (perhaps that's why they are so prevalent in the Islamic world).

7. Justice and Pakistan in the same sentence, I don't think so. Just look at the Executive v Judiciary v Military battles ongoing in that benighted backwater.

8. He said Jehovah!

9. He did, but he thinks he got away with it.

STONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE HIM!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Right! Who threw that!

11. I'll have a large rock and a packet of sharp gravel...

12. Nobody is to throw anything until I blow this whistle, even and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say Jehovah!

13. Chishti had made no secret of his distaste for the several-hundred-strong Christian community of Mehrabadi, even appearing on national television to bemoan the noisiness of church services which he said had disturbed Muslim residents, the overwhelming majority in the area.

FFS, try living near a mosque during Ramadan

Cheers
    Gadge

• Like Like x 2
  14. DieHard

DieHard LE Book Reviewer

FFS its 2012 there shouldn't be archaic 7th century blasphemy laws anywhere in modern society.
    And stop saying Jehovah
    OUCH who threw that?

• Like Like x 1