This is where our wounded and families go

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Spanish_Dave, Apr 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Hey everybody, this is my website that I use to advertise holiday property for rent in Spain at Polaris World Golf Resorts and to gain property for our wounded troops.

If you use this site to book a holiday let them know you found the details on Arrse, even if you just have a look you will be helping.

A lot of the people on this site have been instrumental in helping wounded and their families and also the bereaved families of troops sadly lost in action have a relaxing holiday in their property in Spain without them worrying about the cost with support from you all here on Arrse.

Please have a look at the site and if you can, pass it onto your friends and family and also to all of your your e mail accounts. Also feel free to link the site in your own website if you wish.

The bigger the site gets the more we can offer to our wounded troops and families.

We have families in Spain at present and more going out on a monthly basis.

Thank you for your support

Attached Files:

2. Spanish_Dave

Some feedback from today

Hi Dave, just to let you know we are back and had a great time, weather was great, the apartments were lovely and had everything we needed, tell helen thanks for everything and the place was really lovely and peacefull, wished we could of stayed longer, once again thanks dave to you and all other who help and donate, bloody marvelous. cheers kelly and family /i]
  3. Well done Dave.
  4. Dave its a fine effort keep up the good work.
  5. I'm gonna get you a picture of me running across that swimming pool in my underpants
  6. Seconded, fcuking brilliant mate.

Any joy on that letter?
  7. Spanish_Dave

you will sink :lol:
  8. No Dave MDN walks on water.
  9. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Especially when he's wearing his inflatable rubber bloomers!
  10. MDN,

I thought you were already booked for the charity walk across the Manchester Ship Canal first.

11. When I saw the title "This is where our wounded and families go" in the NAAFI, I envisaged something like this:

Edit: Pic's gone tits-up, so here's a link.

Oh ......... and well done Dave .... and everyone.
  12. Spanish_Dave

I have been asked today if I could provide a honeymoon in May, now there is a challenge
  13. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Is that you as the groom, or the bride? :lol:

It's also worth mentioning, folks, that Dave has roped in some supporters on the accommodation front who also deserve applause ... I don't believe Dave owns the entire complex, but then I could be wrong :wink:

Dave, could you expand on that for the folks on here?
  14. Honeymoon ? As in MDN covering his bum in honey and then mooning whilst running over the swimming pool ???

I´d pay to see a photo of that :D

Great effort all round over there Dave. Thanks !!!!
  15. Spanish_Dave

MDN could we run to a wedding present :?