This is what paying the "blood price" receives in return

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MrPVRd, Jun 26, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. It just occured to me - does this mean that he will be following in tradition and dispensing blowjobs to Mr President? After all, his dad did take it up the hoop from Dubya. An interesting variation on the "mother and daughter".
  3. No comment until the red mist clears. I presume this opportunity is available to all?
  4. I heard on the news that the Embassy in Washington was involved in setting this up. My oldest wants to do his Masters in the States next year. I shall be writing to the Ambassador forthwith.
  5. As a German I could be nasty now and ask when the UK is going to join the US as the 51st state... :D

6. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Nothing nasty about it - we'd be far better off there than as the lackeys of the Franco-German Axis. Given modern communications, distance isn't that much of a problem naymore anyway - and we're probably nearer the Mainland USA than Hawaii :)

Even better - get together with Australia and New Zealand and a few like-minded sensible countries. Pity Bliar doesn't like the commonwealth.
  7. The representative he's interning with covers a notably affluent and gated part of Los Angeles. Which probably means he'll be spending some time here at the district office — you know, to "learn the process."

Watch your tabloids for baby Blair making a public a$$ of himself on the Sunset Strip with Paris Hilton soon... :roll:
  8. Typical, papa goes around finding wars for Tom but his boy gets nice cushy job out the way.
    51st state cum on.
  9. Apparently the Republican politician he will be "interning" does in fact like a bit of hoop action!

From the Guardian:,9061,1515389,00.html

10. I get the impression the Commonwealth doesn't like Tony B. Liar much above half either...which if he's going to send Alastair Campbell down to NZ to start a pi55ing match, then it seems they are justified?
  11. When my granddaughter was at Uni doing her Political Studies degree fairly recently she applied for an internship and was told that they were not taking any from the UK.....................?????