This is what Muslims do to nonces

So where were mummy and daddy when the 13 year old was having this relationship with a 21 year old? My daughter is 16 and there's no ******* way I'd stand for that!

So where were mummy and daddy when the 13 year old was having this relationship with a 21 year old? My daughter is 16 and there's no ******* way I'd stand for that!

I very much doubt the 13 yr old told her folks she was gonna meet her 21 yr old grown man. More likely she was "just going down to her school pal's house for to watch a dvd."

Was it the paedophilia being objected to or could they not stand the "shame on their family" wrought by such an adventure?

Suppose it's better than convicting and stoning the 13 y.o. girl, de rigeur in Pakistan or Iran.

It may be what muslims do to nonces that do nasty to muslim kids, but they don't seem bothered about the muslims that did nastiness to white kids to in recent cases.

It's probably me and my dyslexia, but I can't see the M word anywhere in that article?
Perhaps the woman was just a protective mother who did not like what he had done and went too far in addressing the problem.

Lets get this straight. a 21 year male, with a 13 year female, on at least speaking terms with 1 of the parents? Grooming for an arranged marriage? Has all the hallmarks.
Still what we call paedophillia in our society is quite acceptable in muslim circles.

Imagine, Arrsers, for a moment, that you have a 13 year old daughter. Of course you look after her physical, emotional and moral needs very well. You are protective of her as any parent would be. But, oh no!, she fetches up with a 21 year old boyfriend. Would I be right in assuming that is something you would not welcome?

You then learn he has posted topless pics of your 13 year old daughter on the Internet.

Its all very well saying that it would never happen to you. It does happen. So if it happened to you as I have postulated above, what would you do?

G

goatrutar

Imagine, Arrsers, for a moment, that you have a 13 year old daughter. Of course you look after her physical, emotional and moral needs very well. You are protective of her as any parent would be. But, oh no!, she fetches up with a 21 year old boyfriend. Would I be right in assuming that is something you would not welcome?

You then learn he has posted topless pics of your 13 year old daughter on the Internet.

Its all very well saying that it would never happen to you. It does happen. So if it happened to you as I have postulated above, what would you do?
I would think the answer to that would be fairly obvious.

Turn him over to the police. Not bash his brains in with a table leg.

How do you kill somebody by hitting them over the head with a table leg... and be let off a murder charge?

"Oh your honour, I was merely showing him what a lovely table leg it was when it accidentally slipped from my grasp and wounded him fatally"

Fucks sake. Whilst a 21 year old should really be going for girls his own age, he was quite clearly murdered. There was no self defence, no accident, she hit him over the head with a table leg with intent to cause damage, and he died. That's murder, and how the judge let it go down as manslaughter is ridiculous. He should be prosecuted for not doing his job.