this is what i want to say, hopefully i dont sound a dick

I really have been told that things will get better, can i be arsed? Purley the only one thing thats hold us as a corps together is the thought that the guys out there like LCpl Hetheringset is doing what he likes (god rest his soul). Guess what im trying to get at now is that at the first point in the history of the corps is that this is the actuall first point where all the trades in the corps will actually stand as one. its not about the batallions now, its not about the companies, or the regs, at last its about the guys, and the corps, most importantly the guys, for at the dawn of time we shall rember them

However I don't think it's about Sigs standing as one it's about the Armed Forces standing as one, I think the Nimrod crash proved that.

Is Drinking and Typing an offence? It jolly well should be

I really have been told that things will get better, can i be arsed? Purley the only one thing thats hold us as a corps

That's a town near Croydon.

rtfm-fool said:
drinking and texting is definately a very dangerous thing.
Don't drink and dial. It wrecks lives.

FaceLikeAPingPongBall said:
Sorry, you failed, there's too much love in your thread - you sound like a dick!
Definately plenty of love in that thread! However, I've always said that when a man gets rat-arrsed and gives off he shows his true feelings and his true colours. If this chaps true colours are his strong feelings towards our fallen comrades and the survival of his Corps then hes's a fcuking good egg in my book. There you all go, a bit more thread love from me!