This is what I want my cab driver to look like....

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by PartTimePongo, Nov 7, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. She can't be one of our Door Gunners shes only got one head ;D

And it looks like its got the proper kit. Not evian water bottles taped to the ejection port ::)
  2. ooooooops RAAAC.....

She's a stryne.....

..and apparently, there equivalent of Pip , as regards coverage etc..

She flies the UH-60 (Proper troop bus), and I'm happy to share the chopper with her anytime...

(Juvenile double-entendre inserted, to conform to Female pre-conceptions)  ;D
  3. She has only one head but on close inspection, I think shes a man, or at least she used to be.
  4. Yes, I'm sure she used to be a Cpl in the Royal Artillery called Douglas! ???
  5. still kinda cute though......   :eek:
  6. smiley missing from previous post.....

7. Sorry mate, cant rectify that now you've been rumbled ;D

If you want to open another thread and discuss this problem further then feel free, but lets not contaminate Gods Corps section with thoughts of deviancy ;D
  8. Well, if Sir Peter Cosgrove says she's a woman, then I guess she is...

Anyway, I can't see a trannie lasting that long in Australian armed forces , they're not THAT progressive.

Wasn't it the Sky Blues that had that CSM go for a sex change?  ;D

were all virile, spectacular, heterosexual sex gods with chicks hanging off us that a thousand shi**y sticks couldn't fend off.
  10. I was once told an amusing anecdote, by someone at Gutersloh...

Bunch of the God-Likes went out on the razz in Hanover, bumped into a bunch of English lasses, BA hosties I think. One of the Gods got talking to a female, and took quite a shine too her, because she had more than an elementary understanding of all things flying.

So eventually she asks....What do you fly then?

He proudly admits.....  I'm a Gazelle Jock"

Her reply?

"Oh, I thought you were a REAL AAC Pilot".....lololololol
  11. Yeah you can tell it was the floppy driver talking to the girls, they cant get closer that 6ft to a lynx jock because of thier big bellies ;D

If they were door gunners however , she wouldn't have been able to talk, shed have her gob full ;D
  12. Two questions:

What mark helmet is that?   ???

Is this really a woman?   :-/