This is what I want my cab driver to look like....

She can't be one of our Door Gunners shes only got one head ;D

And it looks like its got the proper kit. Not evian water bottles taped to the ejection port ::)

ooooooops RAAAC.....

She's a stryne.....

..and apparently, there equivalent of Pip , as regards coverage etc..

She flies the UH-60 (Proper troop bus), and I'm happy to share the chopper with her anytime...

(Juvenile double-entendre inserted, to conform to Female pre-conceptions)  ;D

She has only one head but on close inspection, I think shes a man, or at least she used to be.

still kinda cute though......   :eek:

smiley missing from previous post.....

rectified....

Sorry mate, cant rectify that now you've been rumbled ;D

If you want to open another thread and discuss this problem further then feel free, but lets not contaminate Gods Corps section with thoughts of deviancy ;D

Well, if Sir Peter Cosgrove says she's a woman, then I guess she is...

Anyway, I can't see a trannie lasting that long in Australian armed forces , they're not THAT progressive.

Wasn't it the Sky Blues that had that CSM go for a sex change?  ;D

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

were all virile, spectacular, heterosexual sex gods with chicks hanging off us that a thousand shi**y sticks couldn't fend off.

I was once told an amusing anecdote, by someone at Gutersloh...

Bunch of the God-Likes went out on the razz in Hanover, bumped into a bunch of English lasses, BA hosties I think. One of the Gods got talking to a female, and took quite a shine too her, because she had more than an elementary understanding of all things flying.

So eventually she asks....What do you fly then?

He proudly admits.....  I'm a Gazelle Jock"

Her reply?

"Oh, I thought you were a REAL AAC Pilot".....lololololol

Yeah you can tell it was the floppy driver talking to the girls, they cant get closer that 6ft to a lynx jock because of thier big bellies ;D

If they were door gunners however , she wouldn't have been able to talk, shed have her gob full ;D

Sorry try WWW.trannysaloon.com

Not sure it is a girl, thought she looked like Herman Munsters Stuntman

Gentlemen,

I feel I really must point out that the young lady in question is far better looking than any of our Doorsliders.

Although I do agree that she does look suspect :-/

Oh and Part Time Pongo for your info it was a REME CSM who made the transition so get your facts right :mad:

We are the absolute definition of men in this Corps!!

:) :) :) :)

I know Doctor, it was simply fired for effect against Doh-Nuts unrelenting advance.....

I have no doubt the testosterone level in Gods own Corps is not open to question.

Actually, she's not a doorslider, she's a combat rated UH-60 jock...

....and I still think Ivana is a girlie, you only have to look at the second link to see how uncomfortable she is around a gat..... ;D

Think I'm gonna go trawling the web for more Mil.Female Cab drivers...