• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

This Is What Happen If You Grieve Over Everyting

TBH most people in Liverpool shook their heads at the stupidity of this (those of us who weren't either laughing our tits off or cringing at the abuse we would get).
Unfortunately there are plenty enough stupid people everywhere - roadside shrines to chavs engaging in a spot of post-natal self abortion are abundant, even when they take a law abiding citizen (or merely their vehicle) with them. Grief mongering is not a sport confined to scousers...

To be fair, the Scouse do contain a lot of Irish blood in their genes, and after the potatoe famine, they now carry all their chips in their shoulders, just to be sure (to be sure).

TBH most people in Liverpool shook their heads at the stupidity of this (those of us who weren't either laughing our tits off or cringing at the abuse we would get).
Unfortunately there are plenty enough stupid people everywhere - roadside shrines to chavs engaging in a spot of post-natal self abortion are abundant, even when they take a law abiding citizen (or merely their vehicle) with them. Grief mongering is not a sport confined to scousers...
Maybe not, but unlike their footie team they are on top of their game.................

P

PrinceAlbert

I don't recall an RIP thread on ARRSE regarding the chicken, so it can't be true.

Do I see a niche market for Chapels of Remembrance at battery farms ???
Definitely. It's wrong to keep all those emotions cooped up.

I'm surprised Bernard Matthews hasn't made more of this. I mean when was the last time you saw Turkey grief? As long as the plates full for Christmas, who cares?

(yeah, yeah, apart from veganazis but they're all blubbery, fluffy-bunnyists and have no opinion worth the vellum they're written on)

Latest Threads