This Is What Happen If You Grieve Over Everyting

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fridge_magnet, Jan 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Appart from the little detail that the article is over 5 years old... Good spot

2. TBH most people in Liverpool shook their heads at the stupidity of this (those of us who weren't either laughing our tits off or cringing at the abuse we would get).
    Unfortunately there are plenty enough stupid people everywhere - roadside shrines to chavs engaging in a spot of post-natal self abortion are abundant, even when they take a law abiding citizen (or merely their vehicle) with them. Grief mongering is not a sport confined to scousers...

3. To be fair, the Scouse do contain a lot of Irish blood in their genes, and after the potatoe famine, they now carry all their chips in their shoulders, just to be sure (to be sure).

4. Maybe not, but unlike their footie team they are on top of their game.................

5. But which came first,chicken grief or egg grief?

6. I don't recall an RIP thread on ARRSE regarding the chicken, so it can't be true.

7. Good Grief.

... I think Griffin Grief probably predates chicken grief and some people have been dogged by Griffon grief.

Grief was Doomed from the start, though.

8. Only a chicken? Only? It's that kind of heartless approach to a genuine outpouring of the human heart that leads to public disenchantment with the Police so-called service. :evil:

I understand a wake was held at the local KFC.

9. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

10. What? Nick Griffin is into dogging, hope its multiracial, is their a vid?

11. Whilst N Griffin may be antediluvian in his views, I had more in mind this noble creature. Do not sully it by mentioning the aforesaid individual in the same thread. :sniff:

12. Dead chicken to BNP in 12 posts.Is this a record?

13. RIP, we will always have that moment in KFC!

14. Just don't ask for bacon or it will all kick off again.