this is what a gun culture does for you

Just as well the Zombies move slowly those fat fucks wouldnt last long out running any of them, unless they shoot the chick in the ankle as an offering FFS!

I don't think it's the result of a gun culture so much as the result of industrial pollution in the water table when they were in the womb. That and fried chicken, obviously.

Sod the pink gat, I'll have the blond.
As for the other characters, 2nd from left looks like he's the zombie and the one in the middle looks like he's just come from the planet Zanussi.

Travelgall

LE
Kit Reviewer
There's a subculture in the US Armed Forces and Gun Culture that pretends that Zombies are the threat and shoot at "Zombie" targets. Bit weird I grant you but in essence harmless. No different really to Figure 12 Hun Heads and fighting "Ze Germanz" or Red Forces being very thinly disguised Russians.

Pink is very popular for the lady shooters GunGoddess.com - pink AR Furniture, purple AR furniture, colored AR furniture again no different to the ANA "Females" tarting up their Rifles.

Serious company with a tongue in cheek marketing strategy:

"Obviously we're just having some fun with this zombie promotion around the Halloween season," said Pete Brownell, President/CEO of Brownells. "I want to thank Hornady, EOTech, Otis, Guns & Ammo's Zombie Nation, and ATN for their support of this project. We've found that survival themed products attract a whole other segment, particularly younger people, into the shooting sports – and that’s good for all Second Amendment supporters."

There's a subculture in the US Armed Forces and Gun Culture that pretends that Zombies are the threat and shoot at "Zombie" targets. Bit weird I grant you but in essence harmless.
I was given to understand that the 'zombies' they are actually preparing against are not so much undead with a reputed fondness for human flesh, as melanin-enhanced gentlemen with a reputed fondness for watermelons.

Here found some Zombies be afraid they live amongst us.

The walking dead season 3 starts next week, I would imagine that has something to do with it as the show is huge now. They even sell "Zombie rounds" now, mad cunts
316319_10150349685928369_80176223368_8118710_1939886866_n.jpg

Is that gat pink?!

Don't let Jarrod see this. He'll want one
For the benefit of any bondage practitioners here, the Peerless Handcuff Company has pink cuffs available in chain link and hinged designs. Colour leg irons also available. These are regulation copper gear.

I imagine flat black and nickle are still available for the more traditional plod.

The walking dead season 3 starts next week, I would imagine that has something to do with it as the show is huge now. They even sell "Zombie rounds" now, mad cunts
I'm a fan, but I only see it as a good show not reality, am I normal?

I'm a fan, but I only see it as a good show not reality, am I normal?
Well that makes two of us as I enjoy the show. I've seen forums where crazy septics are talking about stockpiling weapons, food & ammo for the "zombie apocalypse" though. There was some raging hard ons stateside when that tramp got his face gnawed off earlier this year among those types.

Is that gat pink?!

Don't let Jarrod see this. He'll want one
I just couldn't leave it alone . . . .

The Hello Kitty AR-15

This rifle is 100% legal in California because it is based on an "off-list" lower receiver made by Stag Arms and has no evil features at all, instead featuring a fixed stock instead of the evil collapsible stock, a muzzle brake in place of the vile flash-hider, and a MonsterMan Grip instead of the heinous and malicious plastic pistol grip. The C Products magazine looks like a 30 round magazine body but is permanently modified to only allow 10 rounds.

I have to give props to my friend Drew at Armory Airbrush who painted the parts for me and did a great job on the graphics. Check him out at Welcome

[By the way: FUCK CALIFORNIA!]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R The NAAFI Bar 19
J The Intelligence Cell 15
Ventress The Intelligence Cell 2