This is totally insane!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Never_Again1939, Feb 11, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

This is totally F(_)cked up... Its like they were having their own private Orgies at Buckingham palace well into the century 8O 8O ... They were previously in love :x . Yuck, a chimp and a toad, what a mix... :roll:

2. I think that its about time some people came into the 21st century.
    how many people who are divorced remarry? is there public uproar?
    How many people actually marry the person they had an affair with?
    Its amazing how quickly people forget that their darling Diana had affairs as well.

Let the pair of them get on with it, theyre happy, whats it got to do with anyone else? especially those who have no family ties with either family.
    Good luck to them.

3. Its not whether or not we have ties with the family... Its the Image that would be given to the world about the future king... At least thats how I see it. I just hope Queen Elizabeth skips a generation, let Charles do whatever his grandfather did.

As for Diana, she had affairs because her husband wasnt faithful to her. :roll:
  4. His Great Uncle
    According to Chuck, he never restarted with CPB until the marriage had irretrievably broken down. Then again, if I was married to the media wh@re, I might have got fed up with sh'gging the neurotic bint :wink:
  5. Thanks for the correction, I didnt know it was his uncle.. :)

Charles can say whatever he wants, Camilla was still close by when he was married to Diana, at different occasions and stuff. She Still had the power to overcome Diana, and she did. :( :( ...
  6. The big question is: who gives a feck? And if the answer is that you do, NA'39, then why? How does the Prince of Wales getting married to a woman that he has evidently loved for a considerable time negatively impact on your life?
  7. My answer has two parts:

a)The Image of the British royal family
    b)Diana :)
  8. As opposed to James Hewett, Will Carling et al who merely came over Diana?
  9. well that makes it ok then :roll:
  10. A) They're all inbred munters. What of it?
    B) Media wh@re. Should have been bumped off earlier :wink:
    Lets hope when Wills makes it, he doesn't cuddle up to the camera like his mum.
  11. Diana ?

Don't get me started

Off soon to Rat & Aardvark to put world back into perspective.
  12. who are German anyway.
    Check out a young chap named Henry VIII, he didnt let a little thing like people sticking their noses into his business stop him from divorcing, remarrying and being King. Thats why we shook off the shackles of the Papist Catholic church and became the Church of England.

Bloody do-gooders, leave em alone.
  13. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Well, if this is going to turn into a 'Slag Diana' thread......

The PWRR was formed, shortly afterwards she ditches the Prince of Wales. Did she visit the Reg Bns? - Yes. Did she EVER visit one of the TA Bns? - No. Obviously, we weren't socially good enough for her.

Munter. People's Princess my Arrse. Can't articulate the disgust she raises in me. The only thing I'd say in her favour is tht she wasn't selected for brains, but for breeding potential. Charles deserved better, and I hope he is going to be happy from now on.
  14. Of all the women he could have, why that hippocrocapig?

To each his own, I wish them well. When it comes right down to it, who really gives a f*ck?
  15. Very well said Corps! Shes one very ugly hippocrocapig, if It was upto me to rate her :)...

I guess that most of you guys are Diana Haters?