This is to OLDBALdy and my last post

ranroz said:
This is to OLDBALDY and what he said about me on a Open Forum and my last post.

Note it is to OLDBALDY and any one else that had the same thoughts about CANCER.

What you say about cancer and me I hoop assHole that you have the pleasure of getting it.
To lay in bed and not be able to move from the pain and have a nurse come and do the smallest of things because you can not do it yourself even s*** yourself just because you can not move.
You are the most sickest man that I have ever come across
I know loads of people that have died and are dieing from the Illness
you realy deserve it.
what you said on a open Forum I will never for get and I will post it to all the People that I know.
I normaly would not say it but to you I hoop you one day you have the Honour to get it.
I'm detecting anger issues. Have you ever had a man spit into your anus?

ranroz said:

Note it is to OLDBALDY and any one else that had the same thoughts about CANCER.

What you say about cancer and me I hoop assHole that you have the pleasure of getting it.
To lay in bed and not be able to move from the pain and have a nurse come and do the smallest of things because you can not do it yourself even s*** yourself just because you can not move.
you realy deserve it.
what you said on a open Forum I will never for get and I will post it to all the People that I know.
I normaly would not say it but to you I hoop you one day you have the Honour to get it.
I truly believe cancer exists to rot the insides of wierdos like you, can I interest you in a carton of Park Drives and a pound of Chechen pipe tobacco?

ranroz said:

you realy deserve it.
Assuming you are still alive to do it....stop whining and to Dignitas with you!!!
P.S..When you get there can you send me some of that nice Swiss choccy before you.....

This is neither Current Affairs nor remotely interesting.

Hole.

The OP hasn't thought this through eh? Any amount of cludge can be thrown its way but it has barred itself from reply.

Guffaw!

ranroz said:

you realy deserve it.
Technically its not one illness, there are a few varieties around

Do you have a slow painful one?

ranroz said:

you realy deserve it.
Did you dictate this for nursey to type, or can you manage with your head dobber?

Stanley1975 said:
ranroz said:
Flikker op kankerlijer.
That's no way a for a lady to talk 8)
Am I to take it that ranroz is in fact a Chubb-type?

If so - FCUK OFF :evil:

Latest Threads