This is not really...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by armourer, Feb 22, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. At the entrance to the village I live in the council decided that a "...Welcomes careful drivers" sign should be put make the village the council workmen were putting their tools away having just finished erecting the sign a car ploughed into the sign. Sadly the driver died.

It was later said that had the sign not been there the crash would not of happened and the driver would not have died.....

Ironic that the safety sign didn't quite have the required effect....I'm sorry but I laughed..I shouldn't have I know but..
  2. You are absolved Armourer, I laughed when I read it. Lets face it, unless the sign was in the middle of the carriageway he shoudnt have hit it.
  3. I'm going straight to Hell... :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:
  4. Race you, sorry couldn't help myself :roll: :twisted: :lol:
  5. A follow up...the remains of the sign were taken down... 2 weeks later a new sign was've guessed the same place.
  6. Decision made by the village idiot then
  7. Oi..that would be me :wink:
  8. You didn't follow the Sgts advice and go home because the village was missing its idiot. :?: :roll:
  9. Shit..buggered on both points..I was the Sgt..I am that idiot :lol:
  10. [​IMG]

bit like this one?
  11. i don't understand how people can just crash into thngs which thousand have driven past loads of times without a single incident.
    probably on his mobile phone then :lol:
  12. No, difficulty in reading quickly or didn't understand english
  13. Bloody northerners...
  14. lol.... leave us northeners alone its not our fault the goverment only spends money on education as far as...lets say... London
  15. Bah! North of the river is bad enough. :lol: