This is not funny..no really...

At the entrance to the village I live in the council decided that a "...Welcomes careful drivers" sign should be put up....to make the village safer....as the council workmen were putting their tools away having just finished erecting the sign a car ploughed into the sign. Sadly the driver died.

It was later said that had the sign not been there the crash would not of happened and the driver would not have died.....

Ironic that the safety sign didn't quite have the required effect....I'm sorry but I laughed..I shouldn't have I know but..

armourer said:
At the entrance to the village I live in the council decided that a "...Welcomes careful drivers" sign should be put up....to make the village safer....as the council workmen were putting their tools away having just finished erecting the sign a car ploughed into the sign. Sadly the driver died.

It was later said that had the sign not been there the crash would not of happened and the driver would not have died.....

Ironic that the safety sign didn't quite have the required effect....I'm sorry but I laughed..I shouldn't have I know but..
You are absolved Armourer, I laughed when I read it. Lets face it, unless the sign was in the middle of the carriageway he shoudnt have hit it.

DozyBint said:
I'm going straight to Hell... :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:
Race you, sorry couldn't help myself :roll: :twisted: :lol:

A follow up...the remains of the sign were taken down... 2 weeks later a new sign was erected....you've guessed it....in the same place.

armourer said:
A follow up...the remains of the sign were taken down... 2 weeks later a new sign was erected....you've guessed it....in the same place.
Decision made by the village idiot then

johnojohnson said:
Oi..that would be me :wink:

armourer said:
johnojohnson said:
You didn't follow the Sgts advice and go home because the village was missing its idiot. :?: :roll:

johnojohnson said:
armourer said:
johnojohnson said:
You didn't follow the Sgts advice and go home because the village was missing its idiot. :?: :roll:
Shit..buggered on both points..I was the Sgt..I am that idiot :lol:

i don't understand how people can just crash into thngs which thousand have driven past loads of times without a single incident.
probably on his mobile phone then :lol:

semper said:
i don't understand how people can just crash into thngs which thousand have driven past loads of times without a single incident.
probably on his mobile phone then :lol:
No, difficulty in reading quickly or didn't understand english

Bob_the_bulletproof said:
discodan said:
Bloody northerners...
lol.... leave us northeners alone its not our fault the goverment only spends money on education as far as...lets say... London
Bah! North of the river is bad enough. :lol:
But I live south of watford gap.

johnojohnson said:
discodan said:
Bloody northerners...
lol.... leave us northeners alone its not our fault the goverment only spends money on education as far as...lets say... London
Midlander - Like a highlander, but you only die when your todger gets cut off

johnojohnson said:
discodan said:
Bloody northerners...
Midlander - Like a highlander, but you only die when your todger gets cut off
Actually I'm a bleached chink with the Honk Kong stamp on the arrse, returned to this country after living in singers and Germany when my dad left RTR

I have always wondered about those .....' Little Shithole Welcomes Careful Drivers' signs. By implication, the line of text that is missing from the sign is something along the lines of:

.... and the rest of you can f*ck off!!

Oracle said:
I have always wondered about those .....' Little Shithole Welcomes Careful Drivers' signs. By implication, the line of text that is missing from the sign is something along the lines of:

.... and the rest of you can f*ck off!!
I always have the urge to put the boot down and blast my horn to piss off the condescending cnuts!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Effendi Tanks, planes & ships 7
trademarklondon Miscellaneous Jokes 11
W Armed Forces Jokes 54