This is how paranoid the Yanks have become.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by AIR FILTER, Sep 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Americans, over reacting? Who'd a thunk it...

2. I don't think it's paranoia. The 'couple' refused several requests to return to their seats - preparatory to the plane beginning its descent. Given that the USA was under heightened alert for possible terrorist attacks I believe the action taken was not unreasonable.
    Better safe than sorry. What would you have done Air Filter?

• Like Like x 4
  3. Yes "kissing" (nods)

4. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

What would happen if you were one of those nice IRA freedom fighters?
    Would you just get bunged $200 for the cause and the boyo's and sent on your way.

Or did 11/9 stop NYPD & FDNY chcuking their money in?

• Like Like x 1
  5. More interested by the fact it was two men and one woman - THE DIRTY WHORE!!!!!

6. What could the F-16's do to get them out of the bog? Surely the solution has to come from inside the plane if it doesn't involve it being blown out of the sky.

7. It must've been a big fucking toilet.

Or they were midgets. If that was the case they should have been taking out on the tarmac and shot once the plane had landed.
    Small hands, smell of cabbage.

8. "Shit we need some support, scramble the F-16's... Pilot can you see anything unusual?"
    "Well Sir I've scanned the plane with my thermal imaging equipment and...."
    "And what, spit it out, are we under attack?"

"I think it's more a mistake Sir"
    "Why?"
    "Well because I can see two people making out in the toilet and one above them in the ventilation system using what looks like a HD video camera"

"Ok, scramble SWAT"
    "Why?"
    "Don't you want to take a look at that video?....."

• Like Like x 3
  9. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Wasn't there a set of back doors that could be smashed in.
    They could have used the escape equipment but there's always the chance in a small toilet of someone recieving an ugly axe wound to the face.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Heightened Alert for a Possible Terrorist Attack just by writing that one can see how deluded and twisted Yankee'istan is.

The world is sick and tired of these so called threats when infact these threats are aided and armed by the same Yankee'istanis.

Oh wait, wasnt Libya under Heightened alert for a possible terrorist attack by Alqueda linked rebels aided by your America.

11. The Americans do suffer from being too ignorant, I guess nobody here has ever dealt with their bad attitude in the UK especially, with their media-prostitute-like society, similar to what we have here, the whole binge bench dosser that never listens, one has to expect this, people should carry whimps on flights from now on, cos the Yank never listens unless its a cowboy doing the talking.

12. The americans may be many things, but stuck in the 13th century they are not, whereas Afghanistan is. If you don't like us in UK/US why don't you go back to Afghan/Pakistan. They need people with your lack of talent.

• Like Like x 2

13. ZZzzz

14. Clinical Paranoia was where someone with a loose screw simply imagines that someone or everyone is out to get them.

In the case of the Americans, not only are all the screws either loose, or buried in useless blubber, but people really are out to get them!

That's hardly paranoia now is it?