This is Gross ...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by kimsmiles, Jun 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What are you whining about? Men pay for sex shock horror! What else is marriage, but a formal arrangment to said payment.
  2. And you joined just to say this ?

3. wedge_cadman

wedge_cadman War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

4. All women are whores.... only the method of payment varies, so f ucking get over yourself and start putting out.

When you can fire a ping pong ball 15 metres across a crowded room out of your vag, into the gaping hungry anus of a colleague without even clipping the edge then you might be in with a chance, until then, jog on.
  5. When did he dump you, dear?
  6. The daily wail strikes again.Making a connection with Derrick Bird.
  7. I forgot to mention. Why the downer on the Brits? When I was last making a Thai Girl airtight, my colleagues were German and Polish. Mmmmm Ja!

Edited for mong spelling.
  8. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

May I be the first on this thread to say:

1. I love banging whores.
    2. Fuck off Chubb.
  9. So you blanket label all british men on the basis of this one article???? i am glad you have had a reasoned thought about this!!! Men pay for sex one way or the other!! whether married or not!!!! it's life!! get over it!!!
  10. Look if I had known they were taking the photgraph I would have put her down alright?
  11. Did you get rejected and replaced by a cheaper, off the shelf, better looking, slimmer, fitter, better in the sack Thai hooker sweet cheeks?

Fcuking whores is big, clever and the sport of Kings.

Whereas you are big, thick and the sport of game hunters.
  12. Pah, by their standards it is a well balanced piece of quality journalism.

They manage to work Steve (Suffolk Strangler) Wright and Josef (Something Very Nasty Going On In My Cellar) Fritzl in there as well.

13. At least i am saying something, unlike you, i have heard girls like you go to thailand and pay for it too, okay it isnt gorss now alright happy everyone, someone have to say this is gross !