This is Gross ...

What are you whining about? Men pay for sex shock horror! What else is marriage, but a formal arrangment to said payment.

wedge_cadman

War Hero
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
kimsmiles said:
Men around the world might be ignorant but here is a proof British men of all races , Blacks, Asians, Caucassions, are simply Vile ! what is wrong with an average brit man ?

Nothing.. if you can't find one book yourself a flight to thailand. :lol:

All women are whores.... only the method of payment varies, so f ucking get over yourself and start putting out.

When you can fire a ping pong ball 15 metres across a crowded room out of your vag, into the gaping hungry anus of a colleague without even clipping the edge then you might be in with a chance, until then, jog on.

When did he dump you, dear?

I forgot to mention. Why the downer on the Brits? When I was last making a Thai Girl airtight, my colleagues were German and Polish. Mmmmm Ja!

Edited for mong spelling.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
May I be the first on this thread to say:

1. I love banging whores.
2. Fuck off Chubb.

kimsmiles said:
Men around the world might be ignorant but here is a proof British men of all races , Blacks, Asians, Caucassions, are simply Vile ! what is wrong with an average brit man ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-Thailand-sex-trade--whos-exploiting-who.html

" love the last comments posted by Jeff at the end of the above article"
So you blanket label all british men on the basis of this one article???? i am glad you have had a reasoned thought about this!!! Men pay for sex one way or the other!! whether married or not!!!! it's life!! get over it!!!

kimsmiles said:
Look if I had known they were taking the photgraph I would have put her down alright?

vvaannmmaann said:
The daily wail strikes again.Making a connection with Derrick Bird.
Pah, by their standards it is a well balanced piece of quality journalism.

They manage to work Steve (Suffolk Strangler) Wright and Josef (Something Very Nasty Going On In My Cellar) Fritzl in there as well.

vvaannmmaann said:

At least i am saying something, unlike you, i have heard girls like you go to thailand and pay for it too, okay it isnt gorss now alright happy everyone, someone have to say this is gross !

kimsmiles said:
vvaannmmaann said:

At least i am saying something, unlike you, i have heard girls like you go to thailand and pay for it too, okay it isnt gorss now alright happy everyone, someone have to say this is gross !
Is vaaanmmmaann a girl? I think we should be told.......

kimsmiles said:

Sure you have taken all your medication today?

Alsacien

MIA
kimsmiles said:
vvaannmmaann said:

I'm not sure what you are saying, you come across as barely literate........