this is going to make me sound......

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by nuffz, Nov 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. this is going to make me sound like a complet half wit that doesnt no a lot about the army (and you would be halfly right) however i do now a lot about the training that im going to under take but what i dont now is what am i going to do on an ordinary day on the job in the infantry
    without taking into account all the PT
    greatly apreciated
    Nuffz

2. Well, most Inf soldiers spend all their waking hours wondering why Cav have better pulling uniforms than them and a constant supply of hot water for brews and scoff!

3. they learn to spell.

4. Is that so.

5. Depends
    Guards - Stagging on, making things shiney, training, playing XBox, getting dicked around

Everyone else - Stagging on, trainnig, playing Xbox, getting dicked around

6. http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=77806.html

Link to a previous post.

The pace of life seems to be quite rapid so there probably is no such thing as an 'ordinary day'. Much of the time you are going to be either on operations, training for operations, recovering from operations.

Spend surprising amounts of time getting dicked around but then again, you will spend a surprising amount of time playing x-box too so it balances out in the end!

7. Exactly what planet do you come from, Nuffz?

8. suprisingly the same one you are from

9. Good one, except it is not the "Spelling Planet"

As was said
    "Depends Guards - Stagging on, making things shiney, training, playing XBox, getting dicked around

Everyone else - Stagging on, trainnig, playing Xbox, getting dicked around"

So join NOW and have fun, fun, fun

10. dont you worry im joining NOW!! just waiting for my selection date

11. "Depends Guards - Stagging on, making things shiney, training, playing XBox, getting dicked around

Stick the Blaack Waatch in there too they do a fair bit of that polishing bs.