This is a real headline: "Man hurt using gun to change tyre"

Guess which country this happened in.... Hint, it isn't Switzerland.

A ** man has injured himself in both legs after attempting to loosen a stiff wheel-nut by blasting it with his gun.

The 66-year-old man from W****ngton state was repairing his car outside his home when the accident took place.

Shooting at the wheel from arm's length with his 12-gauge shotgun, he was peppered with buckshot and debris.

The man - whom police say was on his own and not intoxicated - was taken to hospital with severe, but not life-threatening, injuries.

The man had been repairing his Lincoln Continental for two weeks, according to the police, and had removed all but one of the nuts on the right rear wheel.

Frustrated by the one remaining nut which refused to budge, he resorted to fire power in an effort to shift it.

He sustained injuries from his feet to the middle of his abdomen, with some pellets reaching as high as his chin, police said.
8O
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7091904.stm

Schleswig-Holstein said:
Guess which country this happened in.... Hint, it isn't Switzerland.

A **
The man had been repairing his Lincoln Continental for two weeks, according to the police, and had removed all but one of the nuts on the right rear wheel.
I had a car like that once. F*&kwit

I thought it was "righty tighty - lefty loosy" not "watch and shoot"

Muppet. :D

Misses the chance of a Darwin Award by so little. Are there alternative awards? Surely must get a mention?

I love this story, what a fecking moron. I get hacked off with stuff sometimes but who'd think firing a shotgun at a lump of curved metal is a good idea.

wheelnuts - watch and shoot watch and shoot

this bloke obviously failed the woolworths entrance exam

So? Did he get it off or what?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1stgulfmac The NAAFI Bar 48
F The Intelligence Cell 6
Jip Travolta The Intelligence Cell 6