• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

This is a real headline: "Man hurt using gun to change tyre"

Guess which country this happened in.... Hint, it isn't Switzerland.

A ** man has injured himself in both legs after attempting to loosen a stiff wheel-nut by blasting it with his gun.

The 66-year-old man from W****ngton state was repairing his car outside his home when the accident took place.

Shooting at the wheel from arm's length with his 12-gauge shotgun, he was peppered with buckshot and debris.

The man - whom police say was on his own and not intoxicated - was taken to hospital with severe, but not life-threatening, injuries.

The man had been repairing his Lincoln Continental for two weeks, according to the police, and had removed all but one of the nuts on the right rear wheel.

Frustrated by the one remaining nut which refused to budge, he resorted to fire power in an effort to shift it.

He sustained injuries from his feet to the middle of his abdomen, with some pellets reaching as high as his chin, police said.
8O
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7091904.stm

Schleswig-Holstein said:
Guess which country this happened in.... Hint, it isn't Switzerland.

A **
The man had been repairing his Lincoln Continental for two weeks, according to the police, and had removed all but one of the nuts on the right rear wheel.
I had a car like that once. F*&kwit

I love this story, what a fecking moron. I get hacked off with stuff sometimes but who'd think firing a shotgun at a lump of curved metal is a good idea.

Latest Threads