This has to be the best head line ever.......

And it gets better!!!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/t...objectid=19401382&siteid=66633-name_page.html

I like some of his quotes....

"He was going crazy, just lashing out at everyone and babbling p*sh in a foreign language the whole time.

"I've heard people say since that he was shouting 'Allah!' but I didn't hear that. It just sounded like a lot of c**p to me.

and...

"I don't think the policeman I saw at the scene drew his baton during the whole thing. He should have given it to me - I'd have leathered those guys with it."

Class!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
He should sue!

No, the best headline ever was after Caledonian Thistle beat Celtic in some Assosciation Football match or something. The Daily Record's headline was:

"Super Cally go ballistic, Celtic are atrocious."

Pure genius, and I don't even like Mary Poppins.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
The poor taxi driver is probably a burnt out wreck after that experience.

Foyer, brolly stand, hat, coat, exited.

The burning bloke had no balls anyway or he would had succeeded in his task! Or they had singed to crisp anyway.

If the story's true, well done fella. :wink:

This man deserves a medal or a knighthood more than Rushdie! At least he he fecking earned it!

It may make more muslims realise that Britain is not soft!

oldbaldy

LE
I thought the quote by John Smeaton on CNN was a classic:

He was asked how he restrained the guy and he said "me and other folk were just tryin 2 get the boot in and some other guy banjoed him" !

Cracker!

WTF!?!?! does 'Banjoed him' mean???

I liked the one when Jeffrey Archer got caught bribing that prostitute years ago.

"Tale of the topless tart who toppled a top tory".

Cracking stuff!

While we're on about amusing headlines, the one which accompanied the late Brian Clough's attempts to clear a footy pitch after an invasion by fans by walloping one round the back of the head takes some beating.

'Shit hits fan'

Perevodchik said:
Cracking stuff!

While we're on about amusing headlines, the one which accompanied the late Brian Clough's attempts to clear a footy pitch after an invasion by fans by walloping one round the back of the head takes some beating.

's*** hits fan'
They pinched the idea from the Daily Star who ran "THE SH1T HITS THE FAN" over a front page photo of Eric Cantona swinging a punch at a spectator.

Sorry, can't resist:

Daily Telegraph: "FOG IN CHANNEL: CONTINENT CUT OFF"

The Sun: ""MAD DOG" GADDAFI'S A RAVING POOFTER"

Express and Star: "Dr FUCHS OFF TO ANTARCTICA" - story about Dr Fuchs expedition to bottom of world.

That's enough headlines, ed.