This guys good....

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Bossdog, Jun 16, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just gonna plug this guys music, He's so far unsigned and is compiling a CDat the moment, but he knocks Moby for six.

Theres some tracks on his website to listen to:
  2. Hi, thanks for such a great comment, really nice of you. Just setup a wee account in here to thank you.

In-case your wondering I found the post while checking the URL referrals in my stats.

Anyway thanks very much again, Johnny (Slipcast)

Slipcast Site
  3. Johnny,

When/where can we buy your cd? Dido and Moby are two of my most favourite artists!
  4. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Johnny, cheers for visiting - always happy to have interested parties come to the site. Especially in this forum because I'm stone deaf, a career in the artillery...

Mr H (Mod this forum)
  5. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Well he's GOT to be better than this ex-Army chap...

"Blunt tops funeral song requests.

James Blunt's Goodbye My Lover has become the most requested song to be played at funerals and services of remembrance in the UK. "

His really is very depressing music indeed :cry:
  6. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Blunt is ex-army? Do tell.
  7. Surely if he was he would've mentioned it. :D
  8. With a hair cut like that? He was never in the army. Was he?

Incidentally, I could listen to this music all afternoon. It's fantastic :clap:
  9. Hi all, just popping by again. I noticed the discussion on James Blunt. Here is the low down.

Educated at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst. Was a commissioned officer in the Life Guards regiment, Household Cavalry. He rose to the rank of Captain and served as an armored reconnaissance officer in the NATO peacekeeping force in Bosnia and Kosovo.

Pretty cool stuff if you ask me.

Anyway hope you all enjoyed my music.

10. Wah!!!!