This guy should have been a PTI

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Pluvia_Plumbum, Nov 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A teenager ran amok in his school yesterday, killing seven fellow pupils and the headmistress hours after posting a chilling prediction of the massacre on the internet.

As more than a dozen other pupils were treated in hospital for gunshot wounds, witnesses said the 18-year-old gunman had clinically walked from classroom to classroom at Joleka High School in southern Finland, selecting his victims before shooting them.

Terrified pupils jumped for their lives from windows before the killer shouted: "This is the start of the revolution" and shot himself in the head.

Scroll down for more...

The gunman in the YouTube posting he updated hours before the killings

The video shows a photo of Jokela High School which fragments to reveal a red-tinted photo of a man pointing a gun at the camera

The internet video phenomenon: Giving killers a voice in the world of 24-hour media

He died in hospital last night.

The gunman, named by Finnish newspapers as Pekka-Eric Auvinen, had updated his posting on the YouTube video site only hours before the massacre, warning that he planned to "eliminate all who I see unfit". :twisted:

Wearing a black T-shirt proclaiming "Humanity is Overrated", the short-haired teenager is seen brandishing a handgun at the camera.

He says his weapon of choice will be a semi-automatic .22 pistol and that his targets are "students and faculty, society, humanity, human race."

He adds: "I am the law, judge and executioner. There is no higher authority than me."

The murders happened in Tuusula, a small town 40 miles from the Finnish capital Helsinki.

Would have me running faster :D
  2. That's what PTI's should do!

But with a bayonet ;)

I AM THE LAW. Heard that one before ;)
  3. I get the humor in it, but its just not really a joking matter is it.
  4. Not at all. But then again, some people simply aren't affected by stuff like this, looking at nice pictures etc.

Have a heart indeed, no two ways about it, but like is said, "if you don't laugh, you'll cry".

The guy clearly was mentally ill, that or just completely overun by disagreeable by the majority believes, which could help understanding of how the Taliban and Al-qaeda is?...
  5. I think he made a poor weapon choice!

Personally, I'd have chosen an automatic weapon, bigger calibre, maybe an Uzi. Short, quick, 9mm. Easy to handle in a FISCH* (not FIBUA) situation.

Would certainly have got more kills if he'd have thought about it a bit more before hand, and also would have died on the spot after a quick burst to the head, and not in hospital.

* Fighting In Some Cnuts House ;)
  6. i think its good that he didn't die instantly as he should of suffered
    this kid was obviously fcked in the head

7. i think it was judge dredd lmao . To the main commenter it just goes to show how easy it is to go and kill a shed load of people or to be killed, this nanny state that we are brought up in makes us think that we are safe in our homes and at school but the nanny state doesnt stop manic teenagers running into a school and playing god deciding who he wants to live or who he/she wants to kill.
  8. Have you heard about the new school syllabus, they're going back to the 3 R's....

Reading, 'riting and Reaction to effective enemy fire....... :p :p :twisted: :twisted:
  9. The old one's are the best!

10. Unless its rape. Then youth is the order of the day.